WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif., May 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
WHEN: On Thursday, June 8, 2017, at 9 a.m. PDT
- Guest speaker Kate Leggett, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester. Kate is a leading expert on customer relationship management (CRM) and customer service strategies, maturity, benchmarking, governance and ROI.
- Yoav Kutner, CEO and co-founder of Oro, Inc. Yoav was the CTO and co-founder of Magento, where he led product and technology development. He co-founded Oro to meet the growing demand for specialized B2B ecommerce.
- Tink Taylor, Founder and President of DotMailer. Tink has two decades of experience in digital communications and has introduced digital marketing to companies large and small. He has been a pivotal figure in the development of digital marketing in both the UK and the US.
WHY: The program will provide broad insight into effective ecommerce strategies for merchants who are interested in learning how to take advantage of sales and marketing tools to improve their business results.
WHAT: This webinar will feature a roundtable format and offer an insightful conversation on the following:
- The Benefits of a Multi-Channel CRM
- See how a multi-channel CRM can benefit businesses with numerous sales channels like brick-and-mortar stores, ecommerce websites, punch-out catalogs, and more.
- The Power of a 360° View of the Customer
- Learn how a 360° view of the customer across marketing, sales, and customer support interactions can provide value to your business.
- How to Deliver a Superior User Experience
- Offering a superior user experience is often a key differentiator when attracting and retaining customers. See what steps you can take to optimize your user experience.
- Which CRM Features Ecommerce Merchants Really Need
- We view ecommerce and CRM as two sides of the same coin. You need one to manage your online store and the other to manage your sales and marketing operations. Discover which CRM features are must-haves for merchants selling online.
WHERE: Register here. Reporters and bloggers are welcome to attend.
About Oro, Inc.
Oro, Inc., is the software company behind the Oro suite of open source commerce applications: OroPlatform, OroCRM and, most recently, OroCommerce. OroPlatform is a business application platform that helps companies accelerate their custom business application development; OroCRM is a CRM solution for multichannel companies; and OroCommerce, which launched in January, is an ecommerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies. Oro's founders were behind Magento's success and have deep experience in the ecommerce industry. They include Yoav Kutner, chief executive officer; Jary Carter, chief revenue officer; Dima Soroka, chief technology officer; and Roy Rubin, Director of Oro's Advisory Board, who is a co-founder and former CEO of Magento.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oro-inc-and-top-industry-executives-in-crm-join-guest-analyst-for-webinar-on-merchant-sales-and-marketing-300463440.html
SOURCE Oro, Inc.