LOUISVILLE, Ky., Dec. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ORR Protection Systems will offer expert training in locations throughout the country with the 2016 Seminar Series. This year's topic discusses the top challenges faced by safety leaders from various industries and includes a bonus session that will show attendees the newest trailblazing fire detection technologies.
Causes and Cures for the Top 7 Fire Protection Challenges
What is the health of your fire protection? Fire alarm and suppression systems are installed to protect your business, your people, and your property. Yet, these systems often become irritating problems due to recurring issues like false alarms or costly emergency service calls at inconvenient times.
ORR's 2016 Seminar Series is designed to address the common ailments in your fire protection system with an uncommon expertise. In Causes and Cures for the Top 7 Fire Protection Challenges, you will learn why these problems seem to persist and what you can do fix existing issues while avoiding others in the future.
Additionally, by the end of this seminar, you will finally understand the fire code requirements for the inspection, testing, and maintenance of your fire protection systems—saving you valuable time, money, and maybe even someone's life.
In this seminar, the Experts will teach you:
- How your fire systems operate
- Common reasons systems may fail
- Why corrosion occurs in pre-action sprinklers and how to fix it
- How to avoid remodeling nightmares with your fire alarm system
- NFPA requirements for code-compliant inspection and testing
Bonus Session: Trailblazing Technologies in Fire Detection
At ORR, we continually research and evaluate new trailblazing technologies that we believe will have a major impact on how the industry will design and install fire systems in the future. In this bonus session, our Experts will discuss the newest fire-detection trailblazers with the greatest potential to quickly become game-changing in fire protection.
These new products are actively influencing the way engineers design fire systems today and in the future. You do not want to miss this session!
- Learn why air sampling may replace traditional spot smoke detectors
- Discover why air sampling smoke detection is evolving at warp speed
- Evaluate trailblazing technologies for your future fire detection needs
Who should attend:
- Facility Managers, Building Engineers & Maintenance Personnel
- Architects, Engineers, Designers, Contractors, Estimators, Risk Managers
- AHJs, Building Inspectors, Plan Examiners & Fire Marshals
- Critical Environments Mgr., Data Center Personnel, Data Center Architects & Engineers
- Business Leaders, Consultants, Safety Managers Anyone who makes fire protection decisions
CEU Training Certificate
4 Professional Development Hours
Register Now—Seating is Limited
About Your Presenter:
Lee Kaiser, P.E.
ORR Protection Systems
Sr. Engineering Manager
- Fire Protection Engineer (F.P.E.)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Principal Member NFPA 75 Technical Committee on Electronic Computer Systems
- Fire Suppression Systems Association Technical Committee
- 19 Years Volunteer Fire Department
About ORR Protection Systems
Since its inception in 1948, The ORR Corporation has remained a family-owned company, dedicated to providing protection for people, property, and the environment.
In 1971, ORR expanded beyond safety distribution to establish ORR Protection Systems—one of America's first fire suppression companies. Aligning itself with the industry's premier manufacturers of fire detection, alarm, and suppression systems, ORR Protection Systems specializes in custom fire protection for mission critical business processes.
For more information, visit orrprotection.com or call 800.347.9677.
ORR Protection Systems
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE ORR Protection Systems