HOUSTON, Oct. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The makers of AcceleDent® Optima™, OrthoAccel® Technologies Inc. announces the "Growing Your Practice with Accelerated Orthodontics" complimentary continuing education series. This lecture series features industry opinion leaders presenting the latest research supporting accelerated orthodontic technology with AcceleDent as well as recent clinical cases that demonstrate how SoftPulse Technology® has helped orthodontists achieve predictable outcomes. Employed by patented SoftPulse Technology, AcceleDent is clinically shown in randomized controlled trials to speed up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50 percent while reducing discomfort by up to 71 percent during treatment.
Click here to register for one of the regional "Growing Your Practice with Accelerated Orthodontics" events:
- Denver, Colorado – Oct. 6, 2017 (Dr. Manal Ibrahim, Innovative Orthodontic Centers)
- Reno, Nevada – Oct. 14, 2017 (Dr. David Alpan, Alpan Orthodontics)
- Boston, Massachusetts – Nov. 10, 2017 (Dr. Straty Righellis, Righellis and Associates)
- Vancouver, British Columbia – Nov. 16, 2017 (Dr. David Alpan, Alpan Orthodontics)
- Vancouver, British Columbia – Nov. 17, 2017 (Dr. David Alpan, Alpan Orthodontics)
- Washington D.C. – Nov. 17, 2017 (Dr. Manal Ibrahim, Innovative Orthodontic Centers)
AcceleDent will also be exhibiting at the following regional orthodontic trade shows:
- Southern Association of Orthodontists (Tampa, Florida), Oct. 5 – 7, 2017
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists (Reno, Nevada), Oct. 12 – 15, 2017
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists (Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda), Nov. 2 -5, 2017
- Greater New York Dental Society (New York, New York), Nov. 26 – 29, 2017
Dr. Phoebe Good will present a seminar Friday, Oct. 13 at 1 p.m. during PCSO for orthodontists interested in learning about OrthoAccel's third-generation, vibratory orthodontic device AcceleDent Optima. Good, who practices at Good and Sears Orthodontics in San Francisco California, will highlight the benefits of Optima from the practice and patient perspective as well as show how data from the new AcceleDent App can help clinical teams increase practice efficiency and patient compliance.
For more information about OrthoAccel and the company's innovative orthodontic solutions, visit AcceleDent.com.
About OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc.
OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company engaged in the creation, manufacturing, marketing and sales of innovative solutions that enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. Among the company's innovations is AcceleDent® Optima™, an FDA-cleared, Class II medical device that employs patented SoftPulse Technology® that produces gentle pulsating forces that are shown to speed up bone remodeling. These safe and gentle vibrations accelerate tooth movement by as much as 50 percent and reduce discomfort associated with orthodontic treatment by up to 71 percent. Leading orthodontists from around the world report increased mechanical efficiency with orthodontic appliances and improved predictability of outcomes with AcceleDent. OrthoAccel, the Leader in Accelerated Orthodontics, is ranked on Deloitte's 2016 Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in North America. OrthoAccel is based in Houston, Texas and maintains a global presence through its EMEA office in Essen, Germany. To learn more about OrthoAccel's focus on improving the journey to healthy, beautiful smiles, visit AcceleDent.com.
SOURCE OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.