CARLSBAD, Calif., April 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- To celebrate their first year anniversary, Oska Wellness, the cutting-edge consumer health and wellness company is offering $50.00 off of the Oska Pulse with the code BIRTHDAY50 at www.oskawellness.com.
On April 12, 2016, Oska Wellness launched its flagship product, Oska Pulse, a small, portable, hands-free device that employs safe Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapeutic technology. PEMF is a therapy that has been used by medical practitioners for years to help people enjoy more active, pain-free and drug-free lives.
"Oska has had a great first year of operations, and the Oska Pulse is changing and transforming lives," said Greg Houlgate, Oska's chief executive officer. "I've lived in Carlsbad since 1993 and I've always had a dream of giving back to the community. Oska isn't just the present, but also a future of this community." Oska Wellness opened their retail space last month in Carlsbad Village.
Key first year milestones include:
- April 12, 2016: Oska Pulse launched by Oska Wellness
- June 26, 2016: Oska Pulse featured in Forbes.com http://bit.ly/2ozma0D
- October, 11, 2016: Members of the U.S. Special Forces, specifically the Navy SEALs, confirmed early positive results after a two-month, ongoing trial Oska Pulse.
- January 22, 2017: Oska Pulse introduced to golf media at 2017 PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando
- February / March, 2017: Oska Pulse named "Best in Show" by more than 10 media outlets, including Golf Digest, Southland Golf and Golf Tips Magazine http://bit.ly/2n8J7aZ
- March 24, 2017: Grand Opening of Oska Retail Store, Carlsbad Village
About Oska Wellness
Oska, Inc. is committed to developing health and wellness technology-driven products that assist individuals in living a more active, pain-free lifestyle. Oska believes that people suffering from pain deserve relief without the side effects of medication. Oska Pulse utilizes patented eTec Pulse Technology that specifically optimizes Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapeutic technology, similar to the PEMF therapies used in many clinical applications for accelerating the body's ability to heal itself.
The science and technology behind Oska Pulse was engineered and developed by a team of respected scientists and researchers with over 25 years of experience in engineering health and wellness technologies to treat pain. The product is manufactured and assembled in the U.S. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated Oska Pulse. Oska Wellness, Inc. does not claim the product to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. The company is headquartered in Carlsbad, California and can be found online at www.oskawellness.com.
Robin Carr, Oska, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oska-wellness-celebrates-one-year-anniversary-300437920.html
SOURCE Oska Wellness