SAN FRANCISCO, January 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The global osseointegration implants market size is expected to reach USD 9.3 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period. Growing number of joint replacement surgeries among geriatric population, rising adoption of minimally invasive surgeries, and advancement in healthcare facilities are anticipated to drive the osseointegration implants market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- By product, dental implants are projected to exhibit a remarkable CAGR of nearly 9.0% over the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to large number of patients along with increasing number of dental surgeries, especially in U.S. and Europe
- Asian countries are estimated to witness the highest growth in this market due to increase in penetration of market players, rising disposable income, expanding geriatric population, and surge in road traffic accidents
- Some of the key companies in the market are Medtronic, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Smith and Nephew Plc., Straumann AG Group, Integrum SE, and ConMed Corporation.
Read 102 page research report with TOC on "Osseointegration Implants Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By End Use (ASCs, Hospitals, Dental Clinics), By Product (Dental, Knee, Hip, Spinal Implants), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/osseointegration-implants-market
Key players have been using different strategies such as new product launch, acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, and agreements to increase their foothold in this market. For instance, in April 2018, Integrum SE introduced a revolutionary OPRA implant system. According to the company, the product will be initially available only in London and would be distributed through London International Patient Services (LIPS), a U.K.-based healthcare treatment organization for international patients seeking treatment.
The osseointegration implants market in developed economies, such as U.S., Germany, France, and Australia, is comparatively mature owing to presence of key market players in these countries and high demand for such products.
On the other hand, emerging countries in Asia and Latin America currently have a moderate adoption rate of these products, presenting lucrative growth opportunities in future. Economic growth and rising disposable income in these countries are anticipated to propel market growth. Manufacturing companies have been investing in these rapidly developing markets, provided pricing and distribution activities are undertaken efficiently.
Grand View Research has segmented the global osseointegration implants market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
- Osseointegration Implants Product Outlook (USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Dental Implants
- Knee Implants
- Hip Implants
- Spinal Implants
- Osseointegration Implants End-use Outlook (USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Dental Clinics
- Osseointegration Implants Regional Outlook (USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Lab Automation Market - Lab Automation market is expected to witness a steady growth during the forecast period owing to an increasing gap between the demand for laboratory procedures.
- Vertebral Compression Fracture Devices Market - Rising incidences of compressed bones of spine due to trauma, cancer and others have led to the growth of the market.
- Biosimulation Technology Market - Biosimulation technology market is expected to grow at a lucrative rate over the forecast period owing to the increasing use of pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic (PKPD) method during preclinical drug development process.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.