NEW YORK, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), operator of financial markets for 10,000 U.S. and global securities, today announced the lineup of OTCQX® Best and OTCQB® Venture Market companies presenting at the Marcum MicroCap Conference, taking place June 1-2nd at the Grand Hyatt New York. The Marcum MicroCap Conference, is dedicated to providing a forum where publicly traded companies with less than $500 million in market capitalization can network with the investment community. The Conference will feature presentations by CEOs and CFOs from various industry sectors, expert panels, and the opportunity to meet with management of presenting companies on a one-on-one basis.
OTCQX companies presenting at the conference are as follows:
- Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. (OTCQX: AMBS)
- Antibe Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQX: ATBPF)
- Avalon Advanced Materials Inc. (OTCQX: AVLNF)
- AYTU Bioscience, Inc. (OTCQX: AYTU)
- CohBar, Inc. (OTCQX: CWBR)
- Dyadic International, Inc. (OTCQX: DYAI)
- IEG Holdings Corporation (OTCQX: IEGH)
- NioCorp Developments Ltd. (OTCQX: NIOBF)
- Paringa Resources Ltd (OTCQX: PNGZF)
- Terra Tech Corp (OTCQX: TRTC)
- Village Farms International (OTCQX: VFFIF)
The OTCQX Best Market is designed for established, investor-focused U.S. and global companies that meet high financial standards, are current in their disclosure and are sponsored by a professional third-party advisor. OTCQX companies are distinguished by the integrity of their operations and diligence with which they convey their qualifications.
OTCQB companies presenting at the conference are as follows:
- Akoustis Technologies Inc. (OTCQB: AKTS)
- Avant Diagnostics, Inc. (OTCQB: AVDX)
- BIO-key International, Inc. (OTCQB: BKYI)
- BioRestorative Therapies, Inc. (OTCQB: BRTX)
- BioSig Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: BSGM)
- Blue Sphere Corporation (OTCQB: BLSP)
- Citius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: CTXR)
- Direct Insite Corp . (OTCQB: DIRI)
- Emerald Medical Applications Corp. (OTCQB: MRLA)
- Endonovo Therapeutics (OTCQB: ENDV)
- eWellness Healthcare Corporation (OTCQB: EWLL)
- FTE Networks, Inc. (OTCQB: FTNWD)
- HealthWarehouse.com, Inc. (OTCQB: HEWA)
- International Western Petroleum, Inc. (OTCQB: INWP)
- Integrity Applications Incorporation (OTCQB: IGAP)
- Legacy Education Alliance, Inc. (OTCQB: LEAI)
- Long Island Iced Tea Corp. (OTCQB: LTEA)
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. (OTCQB: MEEC)
- Notis Global, Inc. (OTCQB: NGBL)
- Original SoupMan (OTCQB: SOUP)
- PEN Inc. (OTCQB: PENC)
- Petroshare Corp (OTCQB: PRHR)
- PharmaCyte Biotech, Inc. (OTCQB: PMCB)
- PositiveID Corporation (OTCQB: PSID)
- Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO)
- Provision Holding, Inc. (OTCQB: PVHO)
- PURE Bioscience, Inc. (OTCQB: PURE)
- Q BioMed Inc. (OTCQB: QBIO)
- Rhino Resource Partners LP (OTCQB: RHNO)
- Relmada Therapeutics Inc. (OTCQB: RLMD)
- Soligenix, Inc. (OTCQB: SNGX)
- TapImmune Inc. (OTCQB: TPIV)
The OTCQB Venture Market is designed for entrepreneurial and development stage U.S. and international companies that meet a minimum bid price test, are current in their disclosure and undergo an annual company verification and management certification process.
In addition, OTC Markets Group's, President and CEO R. Cromwell Coulson, will speak on panel about the pros, cons and limitations of a Reg A+ offering.
Understanding Reg A+ and the 'Mini IPO'
Thursday, June 2nd
10:00 – 11:00a.m. EDT
OTC Markets Group is a Marketing Sponsor of the Marcum MicroCap Conference.
For more about the conference, visit the conference website.
About OTC Markets Group Inc.
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates the OTCQX® Best Market, the OTCQB® Venture Market, and the Pink® Open Market for 10,000 U.S. and global securities. Through OTC Link® ATS, we connect a diverse network of broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services. We enable investors to easily trade through the broker of their choice and empower companies to improve the quality of information available for investors.
To learn more about how we create better informed and more efficient markets, visit www.otcmarkets.com.
OTC Link ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC regulated ATS.
Subscribe to the OTC Markets RSS Feed
OTC Markets Group Inc., +1 (212) 896-4428, email@example.com
SOURCE OTC Markets Group Inc.