NEW YORK, March 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), operator of financial markets for 10,000 U.S. and global securities, today unveiled the list of OTCQX® Best Market and OTCQB® Venture Market company presentations at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference, taking place March 12-15 at The Ritz Carlton in Dana Point, California.
OTCQX companies presenting at the conference are as follows:
- Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc. (OTCQX: CKPT)
- Elio Motors Inc. (OTCQX: ELIO)
- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (OTCQX: GDPP)
- Mateon Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQX: MATN)
- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM)
- RESAAS Services, Inc. (OTCQX: RSASF)
- Stereotaxis, Inc. (OTCQX: STXS)
OTCQB companies presenting at the conference are as follows:
- Airborne Wireless Group (OTCQB: ABWN)
- Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: AKTS)
- Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ARTH)
- Aspen Group Inc. (OTCQB: ASPU)
- Barfresh Food Group Inc. (OTCQB: BRFH)
- Cachet Financial Solutions, Inc. (OTCQB: CAFN)
- Capstone Companies, Inc. (OTCQB: CAPC)
- Catasys Inc. (OTCQB: CATS)
- Command Center, Inc. (OTCQB: CCNI)
- Eastside Distilling, Inc. (OTCQB: ESDI)
- Exactus, Inc. (OTCQB: EXDI)
- eXp World Holdings Inc. (OTCQB: EXPI)
- Fision Corporation (OTCQB: FSSN)
- Foothills Exploration, Inc. (OTCQB: FTXP)
- ImageWare Systems, Inc. (OTCQB: IWSY)
- Ironclad Performance Wear Corporation (OTCQB: ICPW)
- Marina Biotech, Inc. (OTCQB: MRNA)
- MassRoots, Inc. (OTCQB: MSRT)
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. (OTCQB: MEEC)
- Monaker Group Inc. (OTCQB: MKGI)
- Nemus Bioscience, Inc. (OTCQB: NMUS)
- Nulife Sciences Inc. (OTCQB: NULF)
- OptimizeRx Corporation (OTCQB: OPRX)
- PetroShare Corp. (OTCQB: PRHR)
- PURE Bioscience, Inc. (OTCQB: PURE)
- Research Solutions Inc. (OTCQB: RSSS)
- Spotlight Innovation Inc. (OTCQB: STLT)
- Uniroyal Global Engineered Products Inc. (OTCQB: UNIR)
- Valeritas Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: VLRX)
The OTCQX Best Market offers transparent and efficient trading for established, investor-focused U.S. and global companies that meet high financial standards, are current in their disclosure and are introduced by a professional third-party sponsor. OTCQX companies are distinguished by the integrity of their operations and diligence with which they convey their qualifications.
The OTCQB Venture Market is designed for early-stage and developing U.S. and international companies that are current in their disclosure, undergo an annual company verification and management certification process and meet a minimum $0.01 bid price test.
Select company presentations will be webcast live and will be available for on-demand replay after the event. For more information, visit http://www.roth.com/main/page.aspx?PageID=7280.
In addition, OTC Markets Group's Executive Vice President of Corporate Services Jason Paltrowitz will speak on a panel on "Strategies for Up-listing to an Exchange and Maintaining Your Listing" on Monday, March 13. Below are the details.
Up-listing Panel: Strategies for Up-listing to an Exchange and Maintaining Your Listing
Monday, March 13
12:30 – 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time
Pacific Promenade Ballroom
OTC Markets Group is a Gold Sponsor of the 29th Annual ROTH Conference.
For more about the conference, visit http://www.roth.com/main/page.aspx?PageID=7280.
About OTC Markets Group Inc.
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates the OTCQX® Best Market, the OTCQB® Venture Market, and the Pink® Open Market for 10,000 U.S. and global securities. Through OTC Link® ATS, we connect a diverse network of broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services. We enable investors to easily trade through the broker of their choice and empower companies to improve the quality of information available for investors.
To learn more about how we create better informed and more efficient markets, visit www.otcmarkets.com.
OTC Link ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC regulated ATS.
OTC Markets Group Inc., +1 (212) 896-4428, email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/otcqx-and-otcqb-companies-to-present-at-2017-roth-conference-300421570.html
SOURCE OTC Markets Group Inc.