DUBLIN, July 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Augmented Reality Automotive Market by Vehicle Type (Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) and Hybrid Vehicles), by Function, by Company and by Geography, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Augmented Reality Automotive Market is projected to reach USD 9 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of over 30% in value terms owing to growing connected vehicles, growing technological advancements and rising consumer demand for enhanced in-vehicle safety.
The demand for augmented reality automotive functions is directly linked to the vehicle production in a region. In terms of regional analysis, North America dominated the augmented reality automotive market in 2019 and the trend is expected to continue over the next five years as well.
Some of the major players operating in the Global Augmented Reality Automotive Market are Panasonic Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Garmin Ltd., Texas Instruments Inc., Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd., Harman International Industries Inc., Continental AG, Denso Corporation, Pioneer Corporation, Visteon Corporation etc. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of the Global Augmented Reality Automotive Market which covers production, demand and supply of Augmented Reality Automotive globally.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Global Augmented Reality Automotive Market in terms of volume and Value.
- To classify and forecast the Global Augmented Reality Automotive Market based on vehicle type, Function and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Augmented Reality Automotive Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Augmented Reality Automotive Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of the Global Augmented Reality Automotive Market.
To perform the study, the author conducted primary as well as exhaustive secondary research. Initially, the author prepared an exhaustive list of Augmented Reality Automotive manufacturers operating globally. Subsequently, researchers conducted primary research surveys, which include primary calls, email responses, etc., with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also asked about their major competitors. Through this technique, the author could include manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The author analysed product offerings and regional presence of all major Augmented Reality Automotive supplier across the globe.
The author calculated the market size for the Global Augmented Reality Automotive Market by using a bottom-up technique, wherein the manufacturers' value data for different types of warehouse vehicles, were recorded as well as forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analysing historical sales data of respective manufacturer to arrive at the overall market size. Multiple secondary sources such as directories, Company Websites, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Augmented Reality Automotive Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customers
6. Global Augmented Reality Automotive Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) and Hybrid Vehicles (HEV), Plug in Hybrid Vehicles (PHEV))
6.2.2. By Function (AR HUD With Navigation, AR HUD With Standard Functions, AR HUD With Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), AR HUD With Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Advanced AR HUD)
6.2.3. By Company
6.2.4. By Region
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Asia-Pacific Augmented Reality Automotive Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
8. Europe Countries Augmented Reality Automotive Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. Europe: Country Analysis
9. North America Augmented Reality Automotive Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. North America: Country Analysis
10. South America Augmented Reality Automotive Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. South America: Country Analysis
11. Middle East & Africa Augmented Reality Automotive Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.3. MEA: Country Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Pricing Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Panasonic Corporation
15.2. Robert Bosch GmbH
15.3. Garmin Ltd
15.4. Texas Instruments Inc
15.5. Nippon Seiki Co
15.6. Harman International Industries Inc
15.7. Continental AG
15.8. Denso Corporation
15.9. Pioneer Corporation
15.10. Visteon Corporation
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About the Author & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5lvr4u
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets