NEW YORK, July 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This market report reviews the provision of outsourced security guarding services in the UK.
We quantify the market size, historical growth rates, segmentation patterns and levels of industry profitability while reviewing key factors behind these figures.
We also carry out an in-depth analysis of the relevant drivers of industry growth – in particular trends in prisons and policing, air travel, retailing and development / deployment of CCTV and other security technologies – setting out historical trends and available forecasts.
Our forecast for industry growth by segment is based on this analysis of historical trends and our understanding of growth drivers.
What are the objectives of this report?
The security industry has been touched by several important trends, some of which are important across business services markets with others being related to even broader trends. These include:
– Growth of integrated FM contracts
– Application of new technology and consequent reengineering of services
– Government spending cuts and outsourcing of services to achieve savings
– Increase in levels of security in airports and other sensitive locations
– Growth of internet retailing
In assessing the prospects of the market, it is important to think through what each of these trends means for the security industry and see how, and by how much, it may change in the light of them. That is the main objective of this report.
Who is it intended for?
- Security service providers
- Manufacturers of security equipment
- Purchasers of security
- Facilities management groups
- Governments and regulatory bodies
What are the sources and methodology?
This report is based on:
- Financial analysis of the accounts of companies in the industry
- Interviews with senior-level contacts in the market
- Extensive research into published industry sources
- In-depth analysis of the macroeconomic environment and relevant market drivers
- Our own experience of advising both companies and investors in security businesses and other business services areas.
Information from these sources has been synthesised and presented clearly and concisely with extensive use of charts and tables to illuminate points and support conclusions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02627723-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001