MANALAPAN, N.J., May 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- FSO Knowledge Xchange's 5th Annual Financial Services Industry Transformation and Outsourcing Strategies Summit will bring together financial services industry leaders and decision-makers to discuss topics including globalization, multi-sourcing, governance, organizational restructuring, operational excellence, and technology levers on June 9th at the Union League Club, New York City.
Highlights of the summit include:
- Panel discussions with financial services executives including Roxanna Wall, UBS; Dwayne Cosby, Ameriprise Financial, Inc.; Guillaume Complainville, Barclays Capital; Jean Hill, First New York Securities; Bill Mitchell, Deutsche Bank; John O'Brien, Morgan Stanley; and Arindam Mukhopadhyay, Citi.
- Dr. Shubro Sen, FSOkx Research Director, will present the results of the FSOkx investment and asset management outsourcing services research survey.
- Faisal Hoque, founder and CEO of BTM Corporation and author of the recently released book "The Power of Convergence," will discuss innovation, agility, and operational excellence in financial services.
- Live polling during the day will provide attendees with real-time benchmarking data.
- Presentation of the FSOkx Excellence Awards to firms demonstrating outstanding achievements in risk management, business process management, and outsourcing.
"Financial services firms must transform their current operating models if they hope to remain competitive," noted Rekha Vatsa, FSOkx Executive Director and Co-founder. "Our summit provides an interactive forum where executives can hear from industry leaders and share ideas and best practices with their peers about innovative and effective methods to drive global competiveness."
For further event information and registration details, call FSOkx at 1-732-432-3763 or visit http://www.fsokx.com/fsokx/FSITOForumUSA2011/Introduction.aspx. Registration is complimentary for professionals from banking, insurance, and capital markets firms.
About FSO Knowledge Xchange:
FSO Knowledge Xchange is a global B2B media and research company providing insights to the banking, insurance, and capital markets industry. Senior executives rely on FSOkx for timely and accurate information that supports strategic decision-making. In addition to daily news and commentary, executive interviews, market trends analysis, and weekly bulletins, FSOkx produces independent and client-driven research, webinars, forums, and networking events. For more information, please visit www.fsokx.com.
FSO Knowledge Xchange
Phone: (732) 462-3763
SOURCE FSO Knowledge Xchange