ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., Dec. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® is taking it to the streets this season with their Winter Cocoa Tour! With stops in Detroit and New York City, Palmer's will be hitting Chicago on December 10th sharing cocoa butter love at commuter stations, parks and holiday events. Following the Chicago stop, the tour will be headed to six other cities – Philadelphia, Baltimore, Boston, Cleveland, Washington, D.C. and Minneapolis.
Join the Palmer's street team in multiple Chicago locations for a free Cocoa Butter Formula lotion sample and a $1 off coupon. Fans can share the Cocoa Butter love on social media. For more details visit: https://bit.ly/cocoatour
Catch Palmer's at the following Chicago tour stops:
- December 10
- Roosevelt Station and the Ugly Sweater Run at Soldier Field from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Museum Campus and Millennium Park from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- December 11
- Clinton Metro Station and Macy's Santaland from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Washington Station and Christkindlmarket at Daley Plaza from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- December 12
- Union Station and Ogilvie Transportation Center at Citigroup Center from 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Clinton Metro Station and Winter Wonderfest at Navy Pier from 2:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- December 13
- Millennium Station/Millennium Park from 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Randolph/Wabash Station from 2:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
About E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc.
Founded more than 175 years ago as one of America's first skin care companies, E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc. is a leader in treatment-oriented beauty products with its trusted Palmer's® brand. The name Palmer's® is synonymous with high-quality natural skin and hair care product lines including Cocoa Butter Formula, Shea Formula, Skin Success, Olive Oil Formula, Coconut Oil Formula and Eventone.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/palmers-cocoa-butter-formula-hits-the-road-for-winter-cocoa-tour-300375986.html
SOURCE E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc.