NEW YORK, Aug. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 6th edition reviews the market in terms of overall structure, main trends, key product sectors, end user sectors and suppliers. Incorporating original input and primary research, this new report represents an up-to-date and informed review and assessment of this changing and complex market.
Key sections covered:
• Market size & structure - market value, recent trends, forecasts for growth, key influencing factors etc.
• Product mix - by value - for timber frame; light steel framing; precast concrete panels; and other timber based products such as SIPS and CLT.
• Key end use sectors - mix by value and market potential for private & social housing; self-build housing; healthcare; education; hotels; prisons; student accommodation etc.
• Major suppliers by product type - market shares and company profiles.
Key areas of insight include:
• Market forecasts for panelised modular building systems market to 2020.
• Review of key frame / panel product sectors - timber frame, light gauge structural steel framing, concrete & other timber based (structural insulated panels and cross laminated timber systems).
• Performance of key end use markets: focus on housebuilding, healthcare, education, student & keyworker accommodation, self-build, hotels.
• Review of suppliers in each product sector – market shares, major manufacturers.
• Review of market prospects with a key focus on the housing sector and the emergence of cross laminate timber systems.
• Total panelised modular building systems market 2010-2020 - market analysis by value 2010-2015 and forecasts 2016 -2020.
• Key influencing factors affecting market performance – level of construction activity, housing shortage, public sector modular building procurement frameworks, Affordable Homes programme, shortage of skills in building trades, Building Information Modelling.
• Overview of product mix by frame material by value.
PRODUCT SECTOR REVIEW
• Timber frame - sector size by value & volume, key trends and prospects; end use mix; supplier market shares; review of top 20 key suppliers e.g. Walker Timber Group, Scotframe, Stewart Milne Timber, Pinewood Structures, Kingspan Timber Solutions, Deeside Timber Frame and CCG (OSM).
• Light steel frame- sector size by value, key trends and prospects, review of top 10 key suppliers
• Precast concrete panels- sector size by value, key trends and prospects; review of leading suppliers e.g. FP McCann, Explore Manufacturing, Forterra Building Products and PCE.
• Other timber products - structural insulated panels & cross laminated timber systems, etc. sector sizes, key trends and prospects; review of leading suppliers e.g. Innovare Systems, Hemsec Manufacturing, SIP Building Systems.
• Private & social volume housing – output mix by types of building method i.e. masonry, timber frame & other offsite; review of key changes in the mix and drivers; mix by types of dwelling; assessment of impact of Affordable Homes programme; market prospects and key drivers for offsite e.g. uptake of CLT and entry of Legal & General into offsite manufacturing.
• Self-build housing – trend by number of dwellings 2010-2015; key market drivers, use of offsite building methods.
• Education – overview of general construction trends & applications for offsite e.g. Priority Schools Building Programme and higher education building activity
• Healthcare - overview of general construction trends & applications for offsite e.g. Procure 21 programme.
• Hotels – sector overview, identification of key market divers and recent developments. Focus on budget sector.
• Student & keyworker accommodation -sector overview, identification of key market divers and recent developments. Identification of leading manufacturers supplying the sector.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03844906-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001