LONDON, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
Global Paper & Paperboard industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global paper & paperboard
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global paper & paperboard market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key paper & paperboard market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global paper & paperboard market with five year forecasts
The global paper and paperboard market is forecast to generate total revenues of $419.9bn in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.4% between 2011 and 2015.
Food and beverage companies dominate consumption. There is also a demand for paper packaging from many other consumer-oriented industries, including medical, pharmaceutical, chemical companies and agribusiness.
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.4% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 389.2 billion tonnes in 2015.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global paper & paperboard market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the global paper & paperboard market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global paper & paperboard market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global paper & paperboard market?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3662388/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48