LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., Jan. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Papers are being accepted until 4 February 2019 for the IEEE 2019 World Congress on Services (SERVICES 2019), which comprises seven affiliated, co-located conferences covering all aspects of services computing and applications, both current and emerging.
Sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society and its Technical Committee on Services Computing (TCSVC), SERVICES 2019 will be held from July 8-13, 2019 at the University of Milan, Italy.
SERVICES 2019 will delve into various systems and networking research pertaining to cloud and edge computing and the Internet of Things (IoT), as well as technologies for intelligent computing, learning, big data, and blockchain applications, while addressing critical requirements such as high performance, security, privacy, dependability, trustworthiness, re-usability, interoperability, and cost-effectiveness.
SERVICES 2019 is the only services conference that publishes its proceedings in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. For continuity and worldwide recognition and visibility, authors are hereby reminded of the importance of continuing archiving and indexing of past and future IEEE proceedings, such as IEEE ICWS and IEEE SCC. See previous proceedings for the entire set of IEEE proceedings archived at IEEE Xplore.
SERVICES 2019 serves as a platform and umbrella for the following seven prestigious co-located conferences, aiming to explore the deep knowledge space of services computing from various angles:
- The 2019 IEEE International Congress on Big Data (BigData Congress 2019) is the emerging theme-topic conference for quantitative analysis over big datasets.
- The 2019 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD 2019) is the flagship theme-topic conference for modeling, developing, publishing, monitoring, managing, and delivering XaaS (everything as a service) in the context of various types of cloud environments.
- The 2019 IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing (EDGE 2019) is the emerging theme-topic conference for providing computing services closer to numerous end devices.
- The 2019 IEEE International Conference on Cognitive Computing (ICCC 2019) is the emerging theme-topic conference for providing intelligent services.
- The 2019 IEEE International Congress on Internet of Things (ICIOT 2019) is the emerging theme-topic conference for providing services related to the IoT.
- The 2019 IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS 2019) is the flagship theme-topic conference for web-based services, featuring web services modeling, development, publishing, discovery, composition, testing, adaptation, delivery, and web services technologies as well as standards.
- The 2019 IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC 2019) is the flagship theme-topic conference for the services innovation lifecycle that includes enterprise modeling, business consulting, solution creation, services orchestration, services optimization, services management, services marketing, and business process integration and management.
The 2019 IEEE World Congress on Services in Milan is the latest continuation of a 15-year history of outstanding conferences. The IEEE World Congress on Services is in no way associated with any similarly-named non-IEEE event.
IEEE is the world's largest professional association advancing innovation and technological excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional educational activities. IEEE is the trusted voice for engineering, computing, and technology information around the globe.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society, the computing industry's unmatched source for technology information and career development, offers a comprehensive array of industry-recognized products, services, and professional opportunities. Known as the community for technology leaders, IEEE Computer Society's vast resources include membership, publications, a renowned digital library, training programs, conferences, and top-trending technology events. Visit www.computer.org for more information on all products and services.
SOURCE IEEE Computer Society