NEW YORK, Dec. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Meredith Corporation's (NYSE: MDP; meredith.com) Parents, the most trusted brand and leading voice for millennial moms, today announced the Best for Baby Awards 2020 featuring the top products for babies on the market right now. Editors of Parents magazine reviewed hundreds of products and surveyed more than 1,000 readers to select the best gear. This year's list features a mix of classic products every new parent should have on their radar, combined with fresh innovations that simply make life easier. Featured in the 2020 list is the best convertible car seat, best wearable blanket, best bottle and other must-have parenting items for newborns.
"As a mom of two young kids, I know firsthand that shopping for baby gear can be overwhelming. There are so many choices out there! But at Parents we are determined to make the experience easy, fun and regret-free. After all, moms and dads deserve to feel empowered and confident when they're making those all-important first purchases for baby," says Julia Edelstein, editor-in-chief of Parents. "This year's list is exciting because in addition to classic products that stand the test of time, we featured game-changing innovations that can make a big impact on how you experience the first year of parenthood."
The full list of the Best for Baby Awards 2020 winners appears in the January issue of Parents, on newsstands December 6, and online at Parents.com/babystuff. The award winners include:
Fresh and Innovative – Editors' Picks
- Best Stroller Wagon: Evenflo Pivot Xplore All-Terrain Stroller Wagon
- Best Bottle for Breast Milk: Nanobébé
- Best Seated Carrier: Moby 2-in-1 Carrier + Hip Seat
- Best Wearable Blanket: Love to Dream Swaddle Up Transition Bag
- Best Travel Crib: Nuna Sena Aire
- Best Slim Car Seat: Diono Radian 3RXT
Classic Must-Haves – Readers' Favorites
- Best Bassinet: Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Premiere Series
- Best Swaddle Blanket: Aden +Anais Swaddle Blanket
- Best Floor Seat: Boppy Newborn Lounger
- Best Convertible Car Seat: Graco 4Ever DLX 4-in-1 Car Seat
- Best Travel System: Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System
- Best Swing: Fisher-Price Cradle 'n Swing
- Best Bottle: Dr. Brown's Options+
- Best Infant Carrier: Ergobaby 360 All Positions Baby Carrier
- Best Luxe Stroller: The UPPAbaby Vista
The Parents brand, the leading source of busy, millennial moms, reaches nearly 12 million readers monthly through an award-winning magazine and nearly 10 million through its digital platforms. With a 90+ year history of delivering trusted content, Parents provides an empowering voice that helps parents make the best decisions for their families while celebrating the joy of raising healthy, happy children. Parents magazine is published monthly by Meredith Corporation with a rate base of 2.2 million.
ABOUT MEREDITH CORPORATION
Meredith has been committed to service journalism for more than 115 years. Today, Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms—including broadcast television, print, digital, mobile, and video—to provide consumers with content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners. Meredith's National Media Group reaches 175 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including 80 percent of U.S. millennial women. Meredith's Local Media Group includes 17 television stations, which reach more than 11 percent of U.S. households.
SOURCE Meredith Corporation