DALLAS, Jan. 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Parks Associates today announced Alarm.com, Comcast, Control4, KB Home, and Lennar will be the keynote speakers at the 23rd-annual CONNECTIONS™: The Premier Connected Home Conference. The research firm also announced the agenda for the conference, which will take place May 21-23, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco.
Early CONNECTIONS™ sponsors include F-Secure, Alarm.com, Verisk, Rapid Response Monitoring, Cirrent, mnubo, Support.com, Trusource Labs, ULE Alliance, HelloTech, and Inspire.
"Home security and personal safety are consistently the most appealing smart home use cases among consumers," said Denise Ernst, VP, Parks Associates. "Consumers are also starting to recognize the benefits of smart technology in enhancing the value of their home—45% of U.S. broadband households, when designing their next house, would choose one with smart technology over one without. At CONNECTIONS™, we will explore technologies to advance and expand the use cases meaningful to consumers and new channels to integrate IoT solutions into the home."
Parks Associates research also finds that more than 40% of U.S. broadband households find the smart home concept appealing for their current home.
- Jacob Atalla, VP, Sustainability, KB Home
- Anne Ferguson, VP, Marketing, Alarm.com
- David Kaiserman, President, Lennar Ventures, Lennar
- Charlie Kindel, SVP, Products and Services, Control4
- Dennis Mathew, VP, GM, Comcast's Xfinity Home, Comcast
The 2019 CONNECTIONS™ conference will bring together more than 650 executives in an intimate networking environment and focus on innovations to improve the consumer UX and the IoT impact on multiple industries.
- Service Providers: Defining New Roles in the Smart Home
- Partnerships: Key to Success in the Smart Home
- Moving to Mass-Market Adoption
- Smart Home Platforms: Building Service Revenues
- Integrating Health Solutions into the Smart Home
- Energy Management Solutions: Smart Home Crossover
- DIY Disrupting Home Security
- Support and Installation: Making the Smart Home Work
- Connected Entertainment and Smart Home: Bridging Parallel Ecosystems
- Data Security and Privacy: Empowering Consumers
- Interoperability: Technology Convergence and Expanding the Smart Home
- Retailer Strategies and Smart Home Merchandising
- Insurance and Smart Home Products
- Future Tech Driving the Smart Home: AI, Machine Learning, and Blockchain
- Independent Living and Healthcare in the Smart Home
- Voice: Gateway to Connected Home Use Cases
- Expanding Home Security through the Smart Home
- Home Security and Controls: Opportunities beyond Traditional Use Cases
- Smart Home: Standalone Devices versus Whole Home Systems
- Builders: Key Channel for Smart Home Solutions
- Business Model Innovations in the Smart Home
- Investments: Identifying Growth Areas
The event includes conference sessions on technology adoption and trends, product and service forecasts, evaluation of new business strategies, and recommendations for strategic partnerships, monetization opportunities, and value-added service design.
Parks Associates is accepting speaker submissions through February 1 at www.parksassociates.com/events/connections-us/conn-us-cfp. To request data or an interview, contact Julia Homier, email@example.com, 972-996-0214.
CONNECTIONS™ is the premier connected home event for executives from the connected entertainment, IoT, and smart home industries. CONNECTIONS™ provides networking opportunities combined with visionary keynotes and conference sessions focused on technology adoption and trends, product and service forecasts, evaluation of new business strategies, and recommendations for strategic partnerships, monetization opportunities, and value-added service design. The event also features a research workshop highlighting Parks Associates' smart home insight consumer data.
Sponsors offer tabletop demos during networking events, spotlighting new technology innovations and services for the entertainment, mobile, and smart home market segments. For information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call 972-490-1113, visit www.connectionsconference.com.
SOURCE Parks Associates