DALLAS, Dec. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Parks Associates announced the topics for the 23rd-annual CONNECTIONS™: The Premier Connected Home Conference, which the research firm will host on May 21-23 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport in San Francisco, California. Parks Associates research reveals U.S. broadband households have an average of 10.4 connected devices, including smart home, entertainment, and health products.
Anne Ferguson, Vice President of Marketing, Alarm.com, will present one of the event keynotes. Early sponsors for the event include F-Secure, Verisk, Rapid Response Monitoring, Cirrent, mnubo, Trusource Labs, Support.com, and HelloTech.
The three-day conference focuses on technology solutions and strategies to expand the connected home ecosystem and drive consumer adoption. It will host more than 650 executives sharing insights on the connected home, including home security, insurance, smart home platforms, connected health solutions, channel strategies, and convergence between entertainment and smart home, as well as interoperability, voice technologies, and investments in the smart home.
"We are reaching a point in the connected home where connectivity can enhance the experience for the user by saving time, adding new controls or functionality, or enabling new use cases," said Elizabeth Parks, SVP, Parks Associates. "This year's event will examine the impact of connectivity for consumers as new solutions create opportunities for cloud-based services and additional revenues."
- What Do Consumers Want? Demand for Smart Home Solutions
- Home Security and Controls: Moving beyond Traditional Use
- Independent Living: Healthcare in the Smart Home
- Builders – Key Channel for Smart Home Solutions
- Evolution of Retailers and Smart Home Merchandising
- Smart Home Platforms: Building Service Revenues
- Service Providers: Defining New Roles in the Smart Home
- Investments: Growth of the Smart Home
- Connected Entertainment and Smart Home: Bridging Parallel Ecosystems
- Securing and Personalizing the Smart Home: AI, Machine Learning, and Blockchain
- Data Security and Privacy: Empowering Consumers with New Tools and Controls
- Interoperability: Technology Convergence and Expanding the Smart Home
- Partnerships: Key to Success in the Smart Home
- Voice: Gateway to Connected Home Use Cases
- Support and Installation: Making the Smart Home Work
- Smart Home: Standalone Devices versus Whole Home Systems
- DIY Disrupting Home Security
- Connected Cars – Extension for the Smart Home
- Energy Management Solutions: Smart Home Crossover
- Insurance and Smart Home Products
- Battle for the Front Door: Access Control and Delivery
- Business Model Innovations in the Smart Home
Parks Associates is accepting speaker submissions for 2019; executives can submit at http://www.parksassociates.com/cus-speak.
The 2019 CONNECTIONS™ Conference will host more than 650 high-level executives in an intimate networking environment. The event includes a mix of market research, analysis, and industry insight designed to capture the complexity and opportunities in these interconnected markets.
Parks Associates' 23rd-annual CONNECTIONS™: The Premier Connected Home Conference will take place May 21-23, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport in San Francisco. CONNECTIONS™ is the premier connected home event hosting more than 650 executives from the connected entertainment, IoT, and smart home industries. For more information, contact email@example.com, call 972-490-1113, visit www.connectionsconference.com.
SOURCE Parks Associates