BEIJING, March 18, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Passkey 184.108.40.206 was released on March 15, 2011 to support the newest AACS MKB v23 for Blu-ray, along with many minor changes and improvements. It also updated language files just as usual.
Starting from this 220.127.116.11 version, MKB v23 is added in Passkey's powerful decryption data server, which can be shared among all Passkey users with internet connection. The server will be updated immediately every time a new DVD/Blu-ray protection is out. Thus, all newly released DVD and Blu-ray can be unprotected by Passkey. For users who are disconnected from the internet for some reason, they can also use the local data base of Passkey to deal with some discs.
Till now, the DVD protections that can be removed by Passkey are all known CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc., the Blu-ray protections that Passkey can manage are all known AACS and BD+ copy protections including the newest MKB v23 and 3D BD+, Region Code, BD-Live, UOPs, etc., almost covering all kinds of current DVD and Blu-ray protections.
Passkey is updated frequently and won't stop moving, so as to ensure that all users can freely watch any DVD and Blu-ray, and can use other software to access and edit any DVD/Blu-ray content. General info about Passkey's last update can be found below. This is to aid in giving users insight into Passkey's constantly improving functions and development.
Passkey 18.104.22.168 (January 28, 2011):
* New: Updated language files.
* New: Added support to exclude third party applications such as DVDFab and Nero, which means these applications will get access to the original encrypted data of the disc, and the burning process won't be interfered by Passkey. User can freely add/remove specific applications into/from Passkey.
* New: Added "Exclusion" in "Settings" window.
* New: Moved "Drives Selections" to new "Exclusion" setting window. User can exclude specific drives, just like excluding specific applications.
* Fix: Installation problem on Windows XP 64-bit.
* Fix: Passkey always holds a handle for the drive.
Just have fun with Passkey, to enjoy a free world of DVD/Blu-ray movies.
Passkey, developed by Fengtao Software, is a powerful toolkit including Passkey for DVD, Passkey for Blu-ray, and a free version -- Passkey Lite. It has the ability to remove all known DVD and Blu-ray protections on-the-fly to help you freely watch any DVD and Blu-ray movies. Plus, it can work with lots of third party software to access and edit the DVD/Blu-ray content. For more detail, please visit http://www.dvdfab.com/
Availability and Price:
Passkey for DVD is priced at $40.00 for a 1-year license; Passkey for Blu-ray is $60.00; and the two-in-one package of Passkey for Blu-ray & DVD is only $80.00 with 20 dollars off. All of them are available at http://www.dvdfab.com/order.htm.
SOURCE Fengtao Software, Inc.