CINCINNATI, May 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hermes Creative Awards, one of the world's largest competitions honoring the messengers and creators of traditional and emerging media, has awarded best-in-industry content from PatientPoint® with 12 Platinum and Gold awards for outstanding creative. PatientPoint multimedia and print content for the physician office and hospital—spanning specialties including primary care, pediatrics, OB/GYN, oncology and rheumatology—earned four Platinum and eight Gold Hermes Creative Awards.
PatientPoint is the most decorated patient education and engagement provider in the point-of-care industry with nearly 650 content and creative awards. Physicians like Martin Fogle, MD, Chief Medical Officer of Prima CARE in Fall River, Mass., choose PatientPoint engagement solutions because of the approachable, aspirational and actionable education offered that is designed to help healthcare providers have better interactions with patients at critical touchpoints throughout the patient journey.
"Our decision to go with PatientPoint was really based on the variety of content, the quality of the content and the different options that were available for getting the message out to the patient," says Dr. Fogle. "And in my experience, PatientPoint has really brought the message to the patient in a way that's better than we've ever done it before."
Content from three PatientPoint programs—digital waiting room screens, hospital patient guides and custom condition guides—received top honors in the 2019 Hermes Awards. Importantly, 2019 marks the first year of Hermes Creative Awards recognition for the hospital patient guide program, which earned a Hermes Platinum award for its pediatric guide.
As a point of differentiation in physician office solutions, PatientPoint develops content internally using a highly customized approach. The PatientPoint Content & Creative team tailors education to individual specialties—with input from practicing physicians—as well as to the spaces in which it will be shown to ensure that it meets the unique needs of patients and providers in the point-of-care environment.
"This recognition from the Hermes Creative Awards further confirms the power of our content to help patients have better conversations with their providers in the spaces and moments that matter," said PatientPoint Executive Vice President, Content and Creative, Kate Merz. "This testament to our work keeps us focused on creating empowering content to make every doctor-patient engagement better and help patients live better lives."
The Hermes Creative Awards are administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), the industry's pre-eminent third-party evaluator of creative work. As a Platinum award winner, PatientPoint is joined by some of the world's most recognizable brands, including Aflac, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Hilton and Pepsi.
Entries for the Hermes Creative Awards, which include 200 categories encompassing print media, campaigns and emerging media, originate from diverse organizations ranging from individual communicators to media conglomerates to Fortune 500 companies.
PatientPoint 2019 Hermes Creative Awards:
- Common Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer (Waiting Room Video Segment)
- How Your Pain Meds Work (Waiting Room Video Segment)
- Soothing Your Cold and Cough (Waiting Room Video Segment)
- Pediatric Patient Guide (Hospital Patient Guide)
- Catch Your Breath (Waiting Room Video Segment)
- Birth Control Custom Guide (Custom Condition Guide)
- Healthy Living with HIV Custom Guide (Custom Condition Guide)
- Multiple Myeloma Custom Guide (Custom Condition Guide)
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Custom Guide (Custom Condition Guide)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Custom Guide (Custom Condition Guide)
- Trouble Sleeping Custom Guide (Custom Condition Guide)
- Type 2 Diabetes Custom Guide (Custom Condition Guide)
- Acromegaly Custom Guide (Custom Condition Guide)
- Caring for Baby Teeth (Waiting Room Video Segment)
- Cold and Cough Custom Guide (Custom Condition Guide)
- Hepatitis C Custom Guide (Custom Condition Guide)
- Pre-Pregnancy Planning Custom Guide (Custom Condition Guide)
- Primary IGFD Custom Guide (Custom Condition Guide)
- Reasons to get the HPV Vaccine (Waiting Room Video Segment)
- The HPV Vaccine and Your Child Custom Guide (Custom Condition Guide)
- Updated HPV Vaccine Recommendations (Waiting Room Video Segment)
PatientPoint® is a patient engagement solutions company passionately committed to making every doctor-patient engagement better™. By harnessing the power of technology, our omnichannel platform more effectively educates and empowers patients, caregivers and staff to deliver improved health outcomes and an enhanced patient experience. For 30 years, hospitals, health systems, physician offices and sponsoring brands have trusted PatientPoint and its more than 450 team members to provide a uniquely integrated experience across care settings. Learn more at patientpoint.com.