ATLANTA, Jan. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- RBS WorldPay is offering federal taxpayers, who have a quarterly estimated tax payment, several low cost and convenient last minute electronic tax payment options prior to this quarter's January 15, 2010 tax deadline.
Taxpayers can make secure federal tax payments 24 hours a day, seven days a week online at www.payUSAtax.com, or by calling RBS WorldPay's touch-tone phone system at 1-888-9-PAY-TAX (1-888-972-9829). Through the RBS WorldPay tax payment services, taxpayers can make quarterly estimated tax payments to the IRS with their MasterCard® and Discover® credit and debit cards as well as other payment methods for only 1.95% of their tax liability amount. In addition, taxpayers can also pay with a VISA®, STAR®, NYCE® or Pulse® debit card for a fixed convenience fee of only $3.89.
RBS WorldPay is the first and only Authorized Payment Service Provider to offer a credit card tax payment convenience fee that is less than 2%. All federal tax payments made through www.payUSAtax.com and 1-888-9-PAY-TAX are processed immediately and the payment date is equal to the time that a taxpayer completes their transaction.
In addition to IRS Estimated Taxes (Form 1040ES), taxpayers can also process the following Personal and Business tax types at the new lower credit card convenience fee rate of 1.95%:
Federal Personal Tax Payments
- Form 1040 Series (including Prior Year payments)
- Installment Agreement Payments
- Form 4868 (Tax Extension)
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Form 1040X (Amended Tax Returns)
- Form 5329 - Additional Taxes on Qualified Plans and Other Tax-Favored Accounts (Return for Individual Retirement Arrangement Taxes)
Federal Business Tax Payments
- Form 940 Series - Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return
- Form 941 Series - Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- Form 943 Series - Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return for Agricultural Employees
- Form 944 Series - Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return
- Form 945 Series - Annual Return of Withheld Federal Income Tax
- Form 1065 - U.S. Return of Partnership Income
- Form 1041 - U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts
For more information visit www.payUSAtax.com.
About Value Payment Systems
Value Payment Systems provides electronic payment products and services to various industries including government and property management. Value Payment Systems' comprehensive e-payment services encompass a wide array of payment channels including the Internet as well as emerging payment methods such as Bill Me Later. For more information, visit www.valuepaymentsystems.com.
About RBS WorldPay, Inc.
RBS WorldPay is a leading, single-source provider of electronic payment processing services – including credit, debit, EBT, checks, gift cards, e-commerce, customer loyalty cards, fleet cards, ATM processing and cash management services.
RBS WorldPay is the US-based payment processing division of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc. For more information, please visit www.RBSWorldPay.us.
About The Royal Bank of Scotland Group (RBS)
The RBS Group is a financial services company providing a range of retail and corporate banking, financial markets, consumer finance, insurance, and wealth management services. The RBS Group operates in the Americas, Asia and the Middle East serving more than 40 million customers. For more information, please visit www.RBS.com.
For More Information Contact:
Dawn M. Thompson
J. Scott Slusser
RBS WorldPay, Inc.
Value Payment Systems
SOURCE RBS WorldPay, Inc.