PEORIA, Ill., May 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. has been added as a new carrier partner for Pearl Insurance's Lawyers ProtectionPlus Professional Liability Risk Purchasing Group.
Effective June 1, 2019, this new program will supply lawyers who are members of the risk purchasing group with an array of expanded coverage options, including comprehensive coverage limits of up to $10 million and extensive risk management resources.
Additional features of the Lawyers ProtectionPlus Program offered exclusively through Pearl Insurance include:
- 50 percent deductible reduction for a clean loss history for three years
- Multiple extended reporting periods
- No hammer clause (insureds' consent needed to settle a claim)
- 5 percent credit for participation in certain risk management activities
- Exceptional risk management resources including seminars, tools, sample documents and more
- Pre-claim assistance and access to risk management experts
Gary Pearl, CEO of Pearl Insurance, is confident this move will make a positive impact on the program. "What it comes down to is making sure our customers can live and work worry-free," he said. "We seek partners with that same commitment. This alliance with The Hanover will continue to expand our professional liability program for the benefit of our customers."
Lawyers seeking professional liability or general business insurance can learn more about Pearl Insurance by calling (800) 346-6680 or visiting pearlinsurance.com/lawyers.
Pearl Insurance was founded by John (Jack) Pearl in 1954. Pearl Insurance is a privately held insurance company that focuses on providing businesses with insurance options that best fit their industry's specific set of risks.
The Hanover was founded in 1852 and has built one of the best-performing records in the insurance industry with an "A" (Excellent) rating by AM Best and an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
SOURCE Pearl Insurance