BETHLEHEM, Pa., Sept. 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Halloween 2010 -- Beware! PEEPS® are dressed up in rich luscious chocolate this Halloween and go by the name, PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Pumpkins. These new delicious treats are orange marshmallow on the inside and drenched in milk or dark chocolate on the outside.
Aubrecia Cooper, Assistant Brand Manager for PEEPS®, commented, "Our research indicates that consumers love PEEPS® combined with chocolate. These new individually wrapped PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Pumpkins will be a favorite candy in trick-or-treaters' bags this Halloween."
Just Born's Complete Halloween Lineup Includes:
- NEW PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Pumpkins available in single-serve packages.
- PEEPS® Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Cats in a Take-Home packages.
- PEEPS® Sugar-Free Pumpkins in Count-Good packages.
- PEEPS® Pumpkins and Ghosts in both Count-Good and Take-Home packages.
- MIKE AND IKE®, HOT TAMALES® and PEANUT CHEWS® Brand Candies available in a variety of treat-giving snack size bags.
Just Born, Inc. is a privately owned company founded in 1923 and headquartered in Bethlehem, PA, where it manufactures PEEPS®, HOT TAMALES®, MIKE AND IKE®, MIKE AND IKE® ZOURS® and TEENEE BEANEE® Brand Candies. PEANUT CHEWS® Brand Candies are produced in Philadelphia, PA. All Just Born candies are made in the U.S.A.
SOURCE Just Born, Inc.