CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering digital transformation at the world's leading enterprises, today announced it has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites (1) report. Pega has been recognized as a Leader in this report every time since its inception in 2003.*
In the report, Gartner evaluated 21 intelligent business process management suite (iBPMS) vendors on their ability to execute and completeness of vision. Gartner assessed the Pega® Platform no-code cloud-based application development platform. Part of the Pega Infinity™ digital transformation suite, Pega Platform leverages digital process automation (DPA), including AI and robotics, to drive business processes and customer journeys from end to end. Pega unifies these back-end processes with its customer engagement applications on the front end to enable superior customer experiences on any channel. Business users and developers can collaborate on Pega Platform to more quickly develop applications, speed time to value, and reduce development costs.
This report is among recent analyst recognition of Pega's digital automation and customer engagement capabilities. Pega was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center (2) and a Visionary in Gartner's 2018 Magic Quadrant for Mobile App Development Platforms (3) and Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform as a Service report (4). Pega was also named a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Digital Process Automation Software, Q3 2017 (5) and The Forrester Wave for Cloud-Based Dynamic Case Management (6).
Quotes & Commentary
"To achieve digital transformation, organizations must automate, automate, and then automate some more. They must break through silos and connect customer journeys from end to end. And they need to connect front and back office processes to deliver the seamless digital experiences we all demand," said Kerim Akgonul, senior vice president, products, Pegasystems. "Pega does all of this by unifying low-code, robotics, and AI on a single iBPMS platform that gets work done while enabling superior customer experiences. We are proud to be named a Leader in the market for the 12th straight time."
- Analyst Report: Gartner Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites
- Solution background: Pega Infinity™
- Solution Background: Pega® Platform
- Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites," by Rob Dunie, Derek Miers, et al., January 30, 2019
- Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center," Michael Maoz, Brian Manusama, May 16, 2018, and before 2013, this report was titled "Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers"
- Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for Mobile App Development Platforms," by Jason Wong, Van L. Baker, Adrian Leow, Marty Resnick, July 17, 2018
- Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform as a Service," Paul Vincent, Van L. Baker, Yefim V. Natis, Kimihiko Iijima, Mark Driver, Rob Dunie, Jason Wong, Aashish Gupta, April 26, 2018
- Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: "Digital Process Automation, Q2 2017," Rob Koplowitz with Christopher Mines, Allison Vizgaitis, and Andrew Reese, July 5, 2017
- Forrester Research, "The Forrester Wave™: "Cloud-Based Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2018," by Craig Le Clair, with Glenn O'Donnell, Robert Perdoni, and Diane Lynch, March 8, 2018
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
*The report did not publish in 2005, 2008, 2011, 2013, and 2018.
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega's adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega Platform™ – empowers people to rapidly deploy and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 35-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and digital process automation (DPA), powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world's leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For more information on Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) visit http://www.pega.com/.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Pegasystems Inc.