CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company empowering customer engagement at the world's leading enterprises, today announced it has been named a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs (1) report. This is the second consecutive year Pega has been recognized as a Visionary in this report.
Gartner evaluated 21 marketing software vendors to evaluate against 15 different criteria on their ability to execute and completeness of vision. According to Gartner, "Success requires data driven insights into customer behaviors and interests, goals, and needs. It also requires knowing how channels operate most effectively — in isolation and in harmony — to deliver the right content to the right audience at the right time."
Pega® Marketing – part of the Pega Infinity™ digital transformation suite – allows marketers to leverage intelligent technology like predictive analytics and machine learning to move from traditional campaigns to one-to-one, always-on marketing. Powered by the Pega® Customer Decision Hub, Pega's real-time AI engine, clients can anticipate customers' changing needs and provide personalized, relevant recommendations throughout the customer journey. By engaging customers with meaningful interactions, Pega clients boost customer satisfaction and increase customer lifetime value.
This report is among recent analyst recognition of Pega's real-time digital decisioning and customer engagement capabilities. Most recently, Pega was named a Leader in the The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q1 2019 (2). Pega was also named a Leader in these reports: The Forrester New Wave™: Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q4 2018 (3); The Forrester Wave for Cloud-Based Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2018 (4); and Ovum's Customer Engagement Platform Decision Matrix (5). Pega was also recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center (6)
Quotes & Commentary
"Customers' communication preferences are always in flux, but marketers need to ensure relevant, personalized interactions no matter what channel they're using to communicate," said Tom Libretto, chief marketing officer, Pegasystems. "We believe this continued recognition from Gartner reinforces Pega's unique, AI-powered approach to how organizations engage with customers in the moment throughout their journeys, and supports our continued success giving our clients what they need to create meaningful and valuable experiences."
- Analyst report: Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs
- Website: Pega Marketing
- Website: Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Ebook: The Customer Decision Hub
- White Paper: Roadmap to 1:1 customer engagement
- Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs," by Noah Elkin, Adam Sarner et al, April 18, 2019
- Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: "Real-Time Interaction Management, Q1 2019," by Rusty Warner, with Mary Pilecki, Christian Splaine, and Christine Turley, February 27, 2019
- Forrester Research: The Forrester New Wave™: "Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q4 2018," by John R. Rymer and Mike Gualtieri, with Christopher Mines, Sara Sjoblom, and Andrew Reese, October 18, 2018
- Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: "Cloud-Based Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2018," by Craig Le Clair, with Glenn O'Donnell, Robert Perdoni, and Diane Lynch, March 8, 2018
- Ovum, "Decision Matrix: Selecting a Customer Engagement Platform, 2018-19," by Jeremy Cox and Mila D'Antonio
- Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center," Michael Maoz, Brian Manusama, May 16, 2018, and before 2013, this report was titled "Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers"
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega's adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world's leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For more information on Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) visit http://www.pega.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Pegasystems Inc.