DUBLIN, April 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Periodontitis - Pipeline Review, H1 2020" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This pipeline guide provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Periodontitis (Mouth & Dental Disorders), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Periodontitis pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Periodontitis and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 5, 4, 4 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Periodontitis pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Periodontitis.
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Periodontitis by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Periodontitis therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Periodontitis therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Periodontitis.
- Amyndas Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Cellatoz Therapeutics Inc.
- Cells for Cells S.A.
- Denteric Pty. Ltd.
- Geistlich Pharma AG
- GEXVal Inc.
- GlycoMira Therapeutics Inc.
- Guangzhou Saliai Stemcell Science & Technology Co. Ltd.
- KIMS Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- MetiMedi Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd.
- Noveome Biotherapeutics Inc.
- PerioTrap Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- TGV Laboratories Inc.
Featured News & Press Releases
- Aug 26, 2019: Amyndas Pharmaceuticals initiates phase 2a study of AMY-101 in adults with periodontal inflammation and gingivitis
- Dec 13, 2017: Amyndas Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Results from a Phase I Trial of its new complement C3 inhibitor AMY-101
- Jun 15, 2016: Noveome Initiates Phase 2 Clinical Trial of ST266 to Treat Patients with Periodontitis
- Mar 07, 2016: Penn Team Reverses Signs of Naturally Occurring Chronic Periodontitis
- May 20, 2014: Penn Team Identifies Promising New Target for Gum Disease Treatment
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/btu2pl
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets