May 10, 2022, 21:30 ET
- Governments of various countries are legislating the usage of personal protective equipment in different industries, in addition to raising awareness about workplace safety
- The personal protective equipment market in North America is expected to be driven by increasing urbanization, expanding construction activities, and stringent government regulations
ALBANY, N.Y., May 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global personal protective equipment market was worth more than US$ 51.44 Bn in 2020. The global market expected to rise at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period, from 2021 to 2031. The revenue of personal protective equipment market is predicted to cross the mark of US$ 98.66 Bn by 2031. Key players operating in the personal protective equipment market are spending on R&D in order to produce an exclusive line of personal protective equipment. In order to address the rising demand for personal protective equipment, companies are expanding their product portfolio. In the near future, improvement in workplace safety understanding is expected to strengthen the global Personal Protective Equipment Market.
Due to rapid industrialization, the personal protective equipment market has been growing at a rapid pace. The significant rise in personal safety awareness is likely to fuel the expansion of the global market. Shield glasses, goggles, and helmets are instances of personal protective equipment (PPE) that are meant to safeguard the user from injury or illness. Manufacturing, construction, and transportation are key end-use industries of personal protective equipment. Owing to the implementation of stringent laws and policies in factories and various other workplaces by governments throughout the globe, this market is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period.
Many industrialized and developing areas, including Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe have enacted strict workplace legislation requiring the usage of personal protection equipment.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=842
Key Findings of Market Report
- In terms of product type, the professional footwear category is considered the fastest growing segment of the personal protective equipment market, trailed by the head protection segment. The skull can be damaged in a head injury. As a result, head protective equipment such as hard helmets, bump caps, and other similar items have expanded, which is likely to fuel the demand for personal protective equipment.
- Governments around the world have enacted numerous rules and standards requiring end-use industries to utilize personal protective equipment for workers in specific types of work environments. Personal protection equipment are required for employees in fields such as manufacturing, oil & gas, and construction. Different regulatory organizations have implemented strict restrictions requiring end-use industries to supply personal protection equipment to their employees.
- An important factor is the increase in the adoption of administrative processes and safe work practices. Healthcare personnel, particularly those who interact with patients who are infected with pandemic diseases, are continuously on the lookout for comprehensive training as well as upskilling in the safe utilization of equipment. Products for respiratory protection have acquired significant traction in the recent years, which is likely to boost the demand for personal protective equipment. This is attributable to the high prevalence of such diseases across the global.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at a fast rate during the forecast period. The construction business in APAC is booming, and it is likely to keep grow in the years to come. This factor is projected to generate substantial future business opportunities in personal protective equipment in the Asia Pacific region. Due to its high degree of hazardous nature, the mining industry is predicted to remain a significant end-use industry. As developed markets for mining personal protective equipment are relatively mature, countries such as India and China are projected to drive demand.
How Personal Protective Equipment Market will recover after covid19: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=842
Global Personal Protective Equipment Market: Growth Drivers
- Growth prospects of the personal protective equipment market are boosted by industrialization in developing countries and mining investments that fuel the demand for metals & minerals
- Manufacturing industry is likely to be one of the dominant end-use industries of personal protective equipment. Manufacturing is a hazardous industry, with high incidences of occupational injuries and deaths.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=842
Global Personal Protective Equipment Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- E I du Pont de Nemours and Co. (DuPont)
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Lakeland Industries Inc.
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- MSA Safety Inc.
Global Personal Protective Equipment Market: Segmentation
- Eye and Face Protection
- Head Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Protective Clothing
- Respiratory Protection
- Professional Footwear
- Fall Protection
- Hand Protection
- Oil and Gas
Browse Latest Consumer Goods & Services Industry Research Reports by TMR:
- Chemical Protective Gloves Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/chemical-protective-gloves-market.html
- Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/industrial-protective-clothing.html
- Sports Protective Equipment Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sports-protective-equipment-market.html
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Press Release: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/personal-protective-equipment.html
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
Share this article