DUBLIN, May 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wz6mqj/personalized) has announced the addition of the "Personalized Medicine, Targeted Therapeutics and Companion Diagnostic Market 2015: Strategic Analysis of Industry Trends, Technologies, Participants, and Environment (plus custom information)" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Personalized Medicine, Targeted Therapeutics and Companion Diagnostic Market 2015 - Strategic Analysis of Industry Trends, Technologies, Participants, and Environment is a cutting-edge comprehensive report on the personalized medicine industry and its impact on the health system. This report tackles the growing market interest in pharmacogenomics, companion diagnostics and the associated market environment.
Individualized, targeted or personalized medicine aims to increase the efficacy of therapeutics via genetic testing and companion diagnostics. Personalized therapeutics and associated companion diagnostics will be more specific and effective thereby giving pharma/biotech companies a significant advantage to recuperate R&D costs. Personalized medicine will reduce the frequency of adverse drug reactions and therefore have a dramatic impact on health economics. Developmental and diagnostic companies will benefit from lower discovery and commercialization costs and more specific market subtypes.
This report describes the current technologies that are propelling the personalized medicine and companion diagnostic market. It examines the current genetic diagnostic tests and companion diagnostic assays that are in use by the medical and pharmaceutical industry today. Current developments in personalized medicine and the pharmacogenomics revolution are discussed. The emerging trends that appear in key markets such as the US, UK, Germany and France are elucidated and analysed. This study reveals market figures of the overall personalized medicine market and also sub-market figures. Forecast projections and future growth rates are provided to give the reader a forthcoming perspective of this growing industry.
The study also provides a comprehensive financial and product review of key players in the personalized medicine industry. Strategic drivers and restraints of this market are revealed and market opportunities and challenges are identified.
In summary, the personalized medicine and associated companion diagnostic market have huge opportunities for growth. This industry will revolutionize the healthcare system and will improve therapeutic effectiveness and reduce the severity of adverse effects. It has enormous potential for investment and the emergence of genetic-based in vitro diagnostics.
The report is supported by over 270 tables & figures over 254 pages. The personalized medicine (global) market is presented as follows:
- By Company (e.g., 23andMe, AFFYMETRIX, ATOSSA GENETICS, NODALITY, deCode /Amgen, CELERA, MYRIAD)
- By Geography (US, UK, EU)
- By Segment (Targeted therapeutics, Companion Diagnostics, Esoteric tests, Esoteric lab services)
- By Sub-market (Companion diagnostics & therapeutic, nutrition & wellness, medical technology, pharmacogenomics, consumer genomics)
A wealth of financial data & business strategy information is provided including:
- Company financials, sales & revenue figures
- Business Model Strategies for Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Business Model Strategies for Providers. Provider Systems and Academic Medical Centres
- Business Model Strategies for Payers & Governments
- Private and Public Funding and Personalized Medicine Reimbursement
- Revisions to Current Payment Systems and intellectual property
- How to Gain Market Penetration in the EU
- Cost-effectiveness and Business Value of Personalized Medicine
- Consumer genomics and POC market
- Therapeutics and Companion Diagnostics (e.g., BRAC Analysis, Oncotype Dx , KRAS Mutations)
- Comprehensive account of company product portfolios & kits
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Executive Summary
2.0 Introduction and Background
3.0 Personalized Medicine Therapeutics and Associated Companion Diagnostics
4.0 Personalized Medicine and Integration into the Healthcare System
5.0 Private and Public Funding and Personalized Medicine Reimbursement
6.0 European Personalized Medicine Market - Payments and Investment
7.0 Personalized Medicine -Business Model Analysis
8.0 Personalized Medicine Main Industry Players
9.0 Personalized Medicine Industry Products and Kits
10.0 Personalized Medicine Market Analysis
11.0 Strengths and Advantages of Personalized Medicine
12.0 Restraints of the Personalized Medicine Market
13.0 Personalized Medicine and Regulatory Policies
14.0 Final Summary and Future Perspectives
- Astex Pharmaceuticals
- Atossa Genetics
- Celera Corporation (Quest Diagnostics)
- Celldex Therapeutics
- Claritas Genomics Admera Health
- deCode Genetics (Amgen)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wz6mqj/personalized
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets