AUSTIN, DALLAS, FORT WORTH and HOUSTON, Texas, Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- There's a new contemporary drink menu at Pete's Piano Bar that features a variety of new cocktails. The edgy, yet adventurous 52 ounce schooners are cool, refreshing, and full of flavor, each topped off with a Pete's rubber duck. These babies are made to share serving you and four friends. They are perfect for a bachelorette party, birthday party or just because.
Guest can enjoy one of these sumptuous cocktails prepared by Pete's talented mixologists. The five signature schooner's are a crowd pleaser and the perfect way to kick off the evening!
- Pete's Planters Punch – Pinnacle Tropical Punch, Peach Schnapps, The Original Hawaiian Punch, and Muddled Oranges
- Lake Austin – Midori, Pinnacle Vodka, Cruzan Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, Floater of Hideous
- Lucky Duck – Pinnacle Tropical Punch Pinnacle Tropical Punch, Blue Curacao, Organic Lemonade and Muddled Lemons
- Fat Jesus – Absolute Pear, Organic Grape Juice, and Fresh Lime
- Porn Star – X rated Pink Vodka, Cruzan Mango Rum, Melon, Fresh Pineapple Juice and Dash of Grenadine, Garnished with an Orange Slice
Locations: Pete's Piano Bar is located in Austin, Addison and Fort Worth, Texas. For more information call 214-668-4200.
For More Information:
Jacqueline McAllister – [email protected]
SOURCE Pete’s Piano Bar