LONDON, July 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Biosimilar drug producers – your guide to those companies' activities and prospects
What does the future hold for makers of biosimilar medicines? Discover those companies' outlooks from 2015. You see results, trends, opportunities and revenue forecasting.
Visiongain's new study analyses 25 leading developers, producers and marketers of biosimilars. That work also covers other firms, including big pharma companies entering that industry. There you assess potentials of established competitors and emerging players.
That analysis is for everyone interested in the future of biopharmaceuticals. Biosimilar drug sales expand fast, and that market holds vast potential. See now how you can benefit.
Forecasts and other data to help you stay ahead in knowledge of those biological drugs
In that updated report you find analytical profiles of the top 25 biosimilar drug companies worldwide. There you analyse products, sales results, R&D and market shares. See qualitative analyses too for those biologics, and discussions of many other relevant firms.
There gain 61 tables, 43 charts and two interviews with companies. That work lets you assess the most lucrative parts of the industry for biosimilar drugs (follow-on biologics or subsequent entry biologics). Explore the future of those recombinant therapeutic proteins.
See how you can benefit your research, analyses and decisions on those protein-based medicines. Also save time. And avoid struggles to find business information. Instead stay ahead for knowledge on the present and future of those biological drugs.
So explore changes that affect the biologics industry from 2015. And the following sections explain what you get in our investigation.
Therapy classes giving biosimilars – what's happening there?
First our new study discusses biotechnological agents giving biosimilars. It shows that market's advances, results and potentials.
There find prospects for developments and competition in these eight biosimilar classes:
• Erythropoietins (EPO)
• Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF)
• Monoclonal antibodies (therapeutic mAbs)
• Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH)
• Other follow-on protein therapies.
Analyses include a grouped revenue forecast at world level to 2025 for biosimilar medicines. See what's possible for those competitors of blockbuster biological drugs.
Molecules giving rise to biosimilars – explore where progress occurs
Then that report lets you assess biosimilar competition for these five therapeutic agents, including research and development:
• Darbepoetin alpha
Also explore original products such as Humira, Remicade, Enbrel, Aranesp and Rituxan, as well as relevant activities affecting other treatments in human healthcare.
Vast opportunities remain for biosimilars, with our study predicting high, rapid market expansion from 2015 to 2025. See what's possible. And discover where best prospects exist and which companies are most likely to prosper.
That way, gain data and other knowledge to benefit your reputation for commercial insight, especially on products, technologies, activities and potentials of those organisations.
Leading biosimilar drug companies – see what they're doing, including their outlooks
In particular our survey analyses 25 leading biosimilar specialists, including these firms:
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
• LG Life Sciences
• Dr. Reddy's Laboratories.
There see possibilities for that technology and business. And, besides those 25 companies, you also investigate other organisations relevant to that market. They include Eli Lilly, Merck & Co., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Amgen, Pfizer, Merck KGaA and Boehringer Ingelheim.
That way you assess large pharma corporations and smaller companies. You find analysis of 27 other firms based in North America, Asia – esp. Japan, India and China – Western Europe, Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). See progress and possibilities.
So explore who shapes the biosimilars market and how, well as policies and other forces influencing those companies and their industry, including its revenues and profits.
Issues affecting developers, producers and sellers of those pharmaceuticals
Our investigation also explains influences and events affecting the biosimilars industry and market from 2015, including these forces:
• Biosimilar approval pathways and other regulations
• Emerging national markets and expanding therapeutic needs worldwide
• Healthcare savings, including governmental support for that industry
• Big pharma entering that market – effects on participants, looking ahead.
And these effects, among others:
• Patent expiries and resulting opportunities for next generation products
• Innovative biologics, including biobetters, and their influence on biosimilars
• R&D helping expansion of that market – new technologies and commercial opportunities, including potential for vaccines.
There you examine political, economic, social and technological questions, assessing commercial outlooks. And also strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Explore what stimulates and restrains participants in that industry and affects their results.
Developing and developed national markets will prove important for biosimilar drug sales from 2015 to 2025. Discover what the future holds and the expected gains.
Ways Pharma Leader Series: Top 25 Biosimilar Drug Manufacturers 2015-2025 helps you
Our new study helps your work in these five main ways:
• Profiles of 25 leading biosimilar companies and other organisations – assess product ranges, results, strategies, technologies and outlooks
• R&D for biosimilars – see activities by medicine and company, finding what's happening in that industry, esp. hearing its technological and commercial potential
• Competition and opportunities – explore what affects the biosimilars market, finding what shapes its future, esp. prospects for sustaining and developing business
• Actions of established, rising and emerging companies – discover firms' capabilities, advances and outlooks, also getting opinions from two interviews
• Forecasting of revenues to 2025 for that industry at world level – investigate overall sales potential there, helping you understand opportunities and stay ahead.
Data and analyses found nowhere else – discover the future of those biologics
Our work gives independent analysis. There you get competitive intelligence found only in our report. You discover the most promising market segments, and companies most likely to succeed.
With that investigation you're less likely to fall behind in knowledge. Find there how you could benefit your research, analysis and decisions. Also see how to save time and gain in recognition for understanding the biological drugs market, helping your influence.
Predictions for developing, producing and selling biosimilars – see now what's possible
Our new report shows you data, trends, opportunities and outlooks for producers and sellers of biosimilars and related medicines. That analysis is for everybody interested in the future of biopharmaceuticals. So avoid missing out – instead please get that report here now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1861536/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48