LONDON, July 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Stem cell specialists for healthcare – discover what the future holds for those companies
Who are the top stem cell developers and producers? And what are their sales outlooks? Visiongain's new report shows you their potentials from 2015. In this study, you will discover the therapies, results, trends in R&D, opportunities and revenue forecasts.
You will find data and analysis on cellular technologies transforming human medicine. Our study analyses 23 leading companies in the US, Europe, Israel and Asia-Pacific. You will hear how stem cell producers can progress and gain, discovering their potentials.
Please read on to examine those organisations and find what revenue the fast-growing and potentially large market could generate in future. See what's possible with stem cell technology.
Forecasts and other data to benefit your authority on those biotechnologies and applications
In our new study you will find profiles of 23 prominent stem cell companies and analyses of their industry. You can discover sales results, R&D advances and revenue forecasting. Explore, from 2015, those firms' capabilities, portfolios and commercial prospects.
You will also gain 55 tables, 29 charts and six interviews with the industry. Discover the views of authorities from ReNeuron, Apceth, Pluristem, Gamida Cell, and others, regarding stem cell technologies.
See how you can benefit your research, analyses and decisions, also saving you time and helping your influence and authority. The following sections explain the prospects for that biotechnology.
United States (US) – leading organisations and their potentials
First our study provides discussions, analyses and commercial outlooks for 10 US-based stem cell firms:
- Osiris Therapeutics
- RTI Surgical
- Vericel Corporation
- Ocata Therapeutics.
You can read what the future holds for those cellular biology companies, including research trends and some revenue predictions to 2025.
Our study then analyses Asian organisations, explaining that region's potential.
Stem cell specialists based in the Asia-Pacific region – what developments are possible?
You can also discover the commercial outlooks for six top researchers, developers and producers of stem cells in Asia:
- Reliance Life Sciences
Our analyses show the possibilities for advancing technology and raising business performance, assessing where the commercial prospects exist. Also you will see revenue forecasting to 2025.
The report then analyses Europe and Israel, showing those countries' activities and potentials.
Companies based in Europe and Israel – what successes can they achieve?
Our analysis also shows you the progress and prospects for seven European and Israeli companies:
- Cardio3 BioSciences
- Gamida Cell
- Cell Cure Neurosciences
- Pluristem Therapeutics.
Our work shows where sales growth can occur. Many opportunities remain in the industry, with high, expanding revenues possible in the next decade. You can also explore the clinical testing and plans for launching products.
Our study also assesses the world industry, showing you its potential revenues from 2015 to 2025.
Predictions for the worldwide stem cells market – see the industry's sales potential
Our report also forecasts revenues to 2025 for the overall world stem cells industry and five submarkets:
- Central nervous system (CNS) uses
- Cardiovascular (CV) applications
- Cancer treatment (oncology)
- Other therapy using those biological agents
- Non-therapeutic cellular products using the technologies.
You will find overall revenues reaching $13.8bn in 2019, with high growth to 2025. Discover what the future holds for those technological advances and their providers.
You can also examine the forces driving and restraining the industry – social, technological, economic and political forces. And you can assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Technologies and issues shaping that industry and market – explore progress and potential
Our study explains those stem cell technologies and other forces influencing the market. There you can explore the developments and forces, including these.
- Regulations for that cellular research and technology, and its applications
- Embryonic stem cells – potentials in tissue repair and regenerative medicine
- Autologous and allogeneic agents, including T cell therapy
- Novel treatments for cancer and other applications, e.g. diabetes and bone growth, including progress of clinical trials and product launches.
And also these influences, among others:
- Umbilical cord blood – applications and approvals for that tissue and cell banking
- Regional distribution of the stem cell industry's 2014 revenues
- Non-therapeutic pharma applications – screening and toxicity studies in drug development.
You will also examine full transcripts of exclusive interviews with companies, finding information to help you stay ahead on commercial progress, outlooks and future trends. This will help you in your industry understanding. Avoid missing out.
Ways Pharma Leader Series: Top Stem Cell Technology Companies 2015-2025 helps
In particular, our new investigation gives you this knowledge to benefit your work:
- Profiles of 23 leading stem cell companies in North America, Europe, Israel and Asia – assess the products, R&D, progress, results, strategies and alliances
- Revenues to 2025 for that overall market at world level and for five submarkets – discover the potential sales, seeing those technologies' commercial prospects
- Competition, demands and opportunities – explore what affects the stem cells industry, finding what influences participants' sales and determines their futures
- Interviews with developers, producers and marketers – find what participants in that field think, say and do, helping you stay ahead with industry knowledge.
Information found nowhere else, benefiting your research, analyses and decisions
Our report provides independent data. You will receive competitive intelligence found only in our work, seeing where progress and the prospects are. You can examine the commercial possibilities.
With our original analysis you're less likely to fall behind in information or miss crucial opportunities. See how you could save time and effort. So benefit your plans, decisions and influence, helping you gain competitive advantage.
And by trying our new analysis on stem cells you can explore the trends, R&D and sales predictions. Avoid missing out – please order our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2148733/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers