SAN FRANCISCO, January 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The global pharmaceutical grade lactose market size is expected to reach USD 254.8 million by 2025 at 4.6% CAGR during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising inclination toward preventive healthcare across the globe is estimated to boost product use over the forecast period.
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/661327/Grand_View_Research_Logo.jpg )
Key suggestions from the report:
- Europe dominated the industry in 2017 in terms of product consumption and was valued at USD 74.7 million owing to increasing product adoption and well-established pharmaceutical industry
- Asia Pacific accounted for 33.4% of the total revenue in 2017, owing to government initiatives to provide affordable prescription drugs and highest number of FDA-approved pharmaceutical lactose products in the region
- The industry is characterized by increasing integration across the value chain, with participants looking to expand their footprint and strengthen their position in both manufacturing and distribution
Read 64 page research report with TOC on "Pharmaceutical Grade Lactose Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Middle East & Africa), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pharmaceutical-grade-lactose-market
Increasing investments by local and foreign players in the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector, especially in developing economies such as India and Brazil, is expected to have a positive influence on industry growth. Furthermore, increased access to medication through generic drug production and development of innovative treatments for chronic diseases has resulted in the growth of the drug manufacturing industry, thereby propelling product demand.
Raw material prices and operational and transportation costs are key factors that define final product price. Intense competition in the industry is expected to put pressure on prices, resulting in a decline in product price. In addition, higher product prices have lowered buyers' interest, owing to availability of substitutes, which is also expected to hamper growth.
Stringent government regulations associated with the use of pharmaceutical grade lactose are expected present a barrier to entry of new players in the market. In addition, high initial cost and operation cost associated with production machinery is expected to further discourage new entrants, thereby lowering their threat.
The industry is characterized by presence of major industry players focussing on research and development activities in order to reduce overall manufacturing cost by using innovative techniques. Participants have been adopting competitive strategies such as setting up new manufacturing facilities to magnify their regional presence.
Grand View Research has segmented the global pharmaceutical grade lactose market on the basis of region:
- Pharmaceutical Grade Lactose Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Market - The global pharmaceutical manufacturing market is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period, owning to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and the growing demand for medications.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Devices Market - Increasing geriatric population base coupled and growing need for repeat revascularization procedure are the major growth propellers of coronary artery bypass graft devices (CABG) market.
- Inhalable Drugs Market - The Global inhalable drugs market is expected to witness a lucrative market growth over the forecast period owing to rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes mellitus, tuberculosis, cancer and increasing geriatric population base.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.