NEW YORK, Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PharmaLeaders: Global Pharmaceutical Market Benchmark Report - Retrospective and Forward-Looking Analysis of the Leading Pharmaceutical Companies
The Global Pharmaceutical Market Benchmark Report applies GlobalData's proprietary ranking methodology to compare the competitive positions of 30 leading drug companies on 25 financial metrics. These companies are analyzed based on financial performance, cost-containment, capital structure, and firm utilization to illustrate the different strategies these companies are using to increase value for their shareholders and create a competitive advantage. Throughout the report, GlobalData's Industry Dynamics Team provides expert insight, expanding on each of the metrics discussed.
In addition to the financial metrics, this report discusses trends impacting the pharmaceutical marketplace including FDA approvals, patent/generic erosion, regulatory changes, and the impact of the ACA on Rx, along with partnering and acquisition activity, and operations strategy. The report also provides a drill-down analysis identifying the revenue and growth leaders across 4 geographic regions (US, EU, Japan/Asia, and Emerging markets), and 11 therapeutic franchises. Lastly, this report provides GlobalData's outlook on the Global Pharmaceutical market, and each company's future competitive position including six-year forecasts for all 30 companies covered in the report.
About the Report
GlobalData identified these 30 leading drug companies to apply its benchmarking methodology providing a foundation for strategic discussion and analysis. GlobalData's coverage examines these companies from a unique company-centric lens - combining financial performance and resources allocation with partnering activity and regional developments to assess a company's overall strategy. This type of coverage is unlike any other analysis available, and delivers a consistent view into the evolution of these companies' corporate growth.
Key Questions Answered
- What specific strategies are these drug companies employing to gain market share?
- What drivers accounted for the revenue growth for the company over the past year?
- Which trends will affect the global pharmaceutical market over the next few years?
- Who are the revenue and growth leaders in each therapeutic and geographical area?
- What specific business development activities are taking place, in terms of partnerships or M&A?
- What are the top-selling drugs in each therapeutic franchise and what are their sales forecasts through 2019?
- This report provides analysis of the key drivers and trends shaping the global pharmaceutical market; including drivers of financial growth and R&D spending, FDA approvals, generic erosion, corporate strategy, orphan drugs and asset value creation
- This report offers a deep dive into the synergies behind partnering and acquisition activity
- Covers 11 therapeutic franchises; market sizing, growth rates, company share, sales drivers of top drugs, pipeline movements, sales forecasts and product NPVs
- Assessments of company financials by revenue, margin, expense and capital structure
- Revenue and growth leaders across 4 geographies; US, EU, Japan/Asia, Emerging markets
- Firm utilization, efficiency metrics, capital ratios, headcount analytics
Reasons to buy
- Analyze and track the strategies that these drug companies are using to gain share in the increasingly competitive market
- Understand the underlying financial metrics that differentiate certain companies from the pack in terms of growth and profitability, spending and asset structure
- Identifies the important disease areas, types of products, and geographical areas where companies are expanding to ensure their future success
- Independent source to benchmark your company's performance against a similar peer group to assess areas of strength/weakness
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02456897-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001