NEW YORK, March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pharmspective, LLC today announced the release of its first syndicated report – Rheumatoid Arthritis Adoption Insights. Pharmspective™ is a specialty therapeutics market research firm providing commercial insights and knowledge management applications for the biopharmaceutical industry.
This report is based on an extensive survey of over 200 rheumatologists and is focused on the relative influence of clinical and non-clinical factors in prescriber decision-making.
The launch of the Rheumatoid Arthritis Adoption Insights Report begins a new series of syndicated studies focused on Specialty Therapeutics and the prescriber decision-making process. The emerging number of factors that influence the decision to utilize targeted therapies reflects the new reality of prescribing these expensive specialty drugs and the scrutiny that their decision-making process entails.
"Our syndicated studies and knowledge management apps are designed to examine the emerging factors that might contribute to the decision to utilize a specialty therapeutic-from diagnosis through patient administration," announced Stephen Reid, Managing Partner and Co- Founder.
- The Pharmspective™ Rheumatoid Arthritis Adoption Insights Report includes:
- A snapshot of how physicians segment the RA patient population in determining and selecting treatment options
- An in-depth view on the adoption and use of newer Biologics by RA disease segment
- How specific payer reimbursement policies affect treatment choice
- An understanding of how the drug acquisition process for RA influences prescribing behavior
- The relative ease or burden associated with prescribing specific RA therapeutics by practice type and institution
- The impact of administration issues on the prescribing of RA drugs
- The specific types, frequency, and effectiveness of certain physician-directed communications and how these communications influence treatment selection
Pharmspective™ Proprietary Syndicated Research Studies Cover:
- Identification of key decision drivers across the specialty therapeutics prescribing continuum
- Profiling of the drug acquisition and reimbursement process and related barriers to therapy adoption
- Insight into new factors that are influencing prescribing decisions
In 2012, Pharmspective™ will release syndicated research studies in the following areas:
- Cancer Molecular Diagnostics and other Oncology conditions
- Crohn's/Ulcerative Colitis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Knowledge Management Applications
Pharmspective™ will also be releasing a number of knowledge management applications that will allow subscribers to view and analyze its syndicated research data through state-of-the-art user interfaces on PCs and tablets. Pharmspective's knowledge management apps will provide users the opportunity to customize queries into this data and create their own perspectives into how the specialty therapeutics buying process works.
New White Paper: Decision Visualization
Download a free copy of Pharmspective's white paper, Decision Visualization: Making Pharma Market Research More Relevant in a New Era
About Pharmspective: Pharmspective, LLC (www.pharmspective.com) is a specialty therapeutics market research firm providing commercial insights and knowledge management applications for the biopharmaceutical industry. The company is uniquely focused on understanding the buying process for specialty therapeutics through syndicated market research studies examining clinical decision-making, drug acquisition, access and reimbursement, and patient administration for specialty therapeutics in autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, Crohn's/UC, lupus) and oncology. Pharmspective's proprietary knowledge management applications create a superior user experience that broadens client understanding of and perspective on research findings. Pharmspective™ is a trademark of Pharmspective, LLC. Follow Pharmspective on twitter.com/Pharmspective. The company maintains offices in New York City and St. Louis, MO.
Contact: Jennifer Strathmann Tel: 314-814-2729 x1002 [email protected]
SOURCE Pharmspective, LLC