LONDON, Jan. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report analyzes the global phase change materials (PCMs) market in terms of growth, market size and opportunities with regard to applications, products and region. Forecasted revenue is included from 2014 through 2019. Market dynamics of PCMs across geographies of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world are also included.
Use this report to:
- Estimate market revenues for the global PCM market also broken down by region and applications.
- Gain information about the alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, new products and other developments and research and development (R&D) in the global
- Learn about recent developments and product portfolios of the major players.
- Receive information about the types and classifications of latent heat storage materials.
- The global phase change materials (PCM) market totaled $480.8 million in 2013 and is expected to grow from $572.1 million in 2014 to $1.4 billion in 2019, an estimated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.8% from 2014 through 2019.
- Europe is the largest regional segment of the market; projected to total $197.9 million in 2014 and $502.6 million by 2019, increasing at a CAGR of 20.5% from 2014 through 2019.
- The Asia-Pacific region should reach $147.9 million in 2014 and $361.4 million by 2019 at a 19.6% CAGR for the period 2014-2019.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2403045/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers