DUBLIN, Ireland, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tttpqc/philippines) has announced the addition of the "Philippines Domestic and International Money Transfer Industry Outlook to 2017 - Tie-ups and Price Wars to Influence the Market Growth" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The industry research report titled Philippines Domestic and International Money Transfer Industry Outlook to 2017 - Tie-ups and Price Wars to Influence the Market Growth provides comprehensive analysis of domestic money remittance, bill payment, mobile money, branch-pick ups, door to door transfer, direct credit to bank, online, mobile and international money transfer market.
The report discusses the competition between banking and non-banking channel (money transfer companies and pawnshops) in Philippines and provides market share, number of transactions, average transaction size and transaction volume along with other parameters of all the major MTOs, Pawnshops and banks.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- Number of transactions, volume of transactions in domestic money remittance market in Philippines
- Major flow corridors
- Trends and drivers, number of pawnshops, banked population, migrants population and BPO industry revenue and employment
- Market share, transaction volume and number of transactions of major MTOs, pawnshops and banks in domestic money remittance market
- Bill Payment transaction volume and number in Philippines
- Transaction volume split of Bill payment through different platforms and by types of bill payment categories
- International money remittance flow corridors, transaction volume and number along with seasonal trends
- Market share, transaction volume and number of transactions of major MTOs and banks in international money remittance market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Philippines Macro Economic Environment and Factors
2. The Philippines Domestic Money Transfer Industry
3. Philippines International Money Transfer Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tttpqc/philippines
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets