DUBLIN, January 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z9j3bq/philippines) has announced the addition of the "Philippines Logistics Market Outlook to 2019 - Growth Driven by Express Delivery, 3PL and E-commerce Logistics Services" report to their offering.
The report titled 'Philippines Logistics Market Outlook to 2019 - Growth Driven by Express Delivery, 3PL and E-commerce Logistics Services' provides a comprehensive analysis on the various aspects of the market such as market size of logistics, express delivery, freight forwarding, third party logistics, e-commerce logistics, Balikbayan boxes, warehousing and value added services. The report also covers the major express logistics players in both international and domestic markets along with their share in the revenue.
The Philippines has been one of the fastest growing economies in the ASEAN regions during the past five years. With an improvement in economy which has been facilitated by an increase in trade, the country plans to achieve more than 6% GDP growth rate in the coming years. Variables such as service industry, manufacturing sector, exports and imports along with foreign direct investments and personal disposable income have impacted the logistics market in the Philippines. The growth of gross domestic product from PHP 8,206.1 billion in 2009 to PHP 12,642.7 billion has acted as a strong indication of the growth of Filipino economy. Logistics has formed a crucial part of the Filipino economy with a contribution of around 10% to the GDP in the year 2014. In order to support the rapidly growing logistics sector, the infrastructural expansion in the country has showcased steady progress during the review period of 2009 to 2014.
The domestic express delivery market has been the upcoming segment in the Philippines logistics market. Express delivery which comprises of services for documents, mails, parcels and couriers at a premium price for faster delivery times has gained significant popularity amongst the Filipino population. Companies such as LBC Express, PHL Post, 2GO and Air 21 have been few of the prominent names in the domestic express delivery market. The domestic express market has witnessed a number of collaborations of domestic companies with international entities. The competition amongst the players has been majorly limited due to the presence of major player who have dominated the industry due to the development of high brand value and a sense of security amongst the Filipinos.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The market size of the Philippines logistics, domestic express delivery, international express delivery, freight forwarding, warehousing and value added services, third party logistics, e-commerce logistics and cargo handling market.
- The market size of the Balikbayan box market.
- Market segmentation of the logistics market on the basis of domestic and international market and B2B and B2C customers.
- Market segmentation of the express delivery market on the basis of road and air express, international and domestic express.
- Market segmentation of the freight forwarding market on the basis of road, sea and air freight.
- Trends and Development in the Philippines express delivery and logistics market.
- Competitive landscape, service offerings, pricing analysis and market share of major players in the Philippines express delivery market.
- Gateway analysis, quality analysis and IT systems in the Philippines express delivery market.
- Government regulations and entry barriers in the Philippines logistics market.
- Future outlook and projections of the Philippines logistics industry - express delivery, freight forwarding, warehousing and value added services, Balikbayan box market and e-commerce logistics market.
- 2GO Express
- Airfreight 2100
- JRS Express
- Kintetsu World Express
- LBC Express
- Nippon Express
- PHL Post
- TNT Express
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z9j3bq/philippines
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets