LONDON, Dec. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The photolithography equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% between 2015 and 2020. A key driving factor for the growth of the photolithography equipment market is advent of the advanced technologies. Besides, several other factors such as government support and increasing semiconductor industry are also propelling the growth of the market.
"Photolithography EUV equipment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR":
In the photolithography equipment market, the EUV equipment is estimated to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period. Till recent times, photolithography equipment used deep ultraviolet (DUV) light sources, which generate wavelength in the range of 248 nm-193 nm for manufacturing semiconductor devices. Presently, the use of extreme ultra violet (EUV) equipment is increasing due to use of improved wavelength light source. This light equipment offers high manufacturing speed and reduces time to market for semiconductor devices.
"APAC is the fastest-growing region in the photolithography equipment market"
The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2015 and 2020. The growth is attributed to increasing industrialization and urbanization in this region. The increasing semiconductor industry in APAC is the main factor responsible for the increasing adoption of photolithography equipment in the region. Further, the presence of local players such as Nikon (Japan) and Canon (Japan) are also contributing towards the growth of the photolithography equipment market.
Several primary interviews with market experts have been conducted across four major regions, namely, the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (the Middle East, Africa, and South America). The primary participants considered for the study are C level executives, managers, and D level executives of the tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 companies.
- By Company Type-Tier 1- 29%, Tier 2- 55%, Tier 3- 16%
- By Designation –C Level- 91%, Director level- 9%
- By Region- North America-51%, Europe-31%, Asia-Pacific-12%, RoW-6%
The key players operating in this market include ASML Holdings, N.V. (Netherlands), Nikon Corporation (Japan), Canon, Inc. (Japan), JEOL Ltd. (Japan), NuFlare Technology, Inc.(Japan), Ultratech, Inc. (U.S.), Rudolph Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), SUSS Mictotec, A.G. (Germany), Nil Technology (Denmark), EV Group (U.S.) among others.
"Reasons to buy the report":
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to equipment type, light source, wavelength, and geography along with their respective revenues.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the photolithography equipment market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the photolithography equipment market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets based on equipment type, light source, wavelength, and geography has been conducted to give an overall view of the photolithography equipment market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3458920/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48