LONDON, Jan. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research study provides a comprehensive analysis of the market of photomedicine. It addresses the drivers and limiters of the market and offers an exhaustive analysis of both drugs and medical devices for use in this industry. The photomedicine global market is analyzed and historical sales of drugs and medical devices used in photomedicine are included for 2013 and estimates provided for 2014. Revenue forecasts are also included through 2019.
Use this report to:
- Understand the pharmaceutical and medical device markets in photomedicine, as well as the need for innovation and new marketing strategies.
- Receive in-depth market analysis, with segmentation by region, by products and type of products, by therapeutic areas and by type of treatment.
- Focus on the drugs activated by light, ultraviolet phototherapy, photodynamic therapy (PDT), and low-level laser light therapy.
- Learn about the major products that generate the largest revenues, as well as the most-valuable R&D products.
- The global market of photomedicine, including drugs and devices, was valued at $609.7 million in 2013. The market is expected to reach $616.8 million in 2014 and $754 million in 2019, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% for the five-year period, 2014 to 2019.
- North America holds the most market share and is expected to increase from $300.9 million in 2014 to $372 million in 2019, a CAGR of 4.3% from 2014 to 2019.
- The European region is expected to reach $198.6 million in 2014 and $238.8 million in 2019, a CAGR of 3.8% from 2014 to 2019.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2403054/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48