LONDON, Nov. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Industries use several different types of measuring, analytical, and laboratory instruments such as photometer & calorimeter. Different types of photometer & calorimeter are used according to various applications fields such as automotive, aerospace, biomedical, research, and process industries such as petrochemicals, water & wastewater. Global photometer & calorimeter market is expected to reach 162.53 million and 252.79 million respectively by 2020. The market is mainly dominated by research, biomedical, and process industry applications. From a geographic market perspective, the Americas region is expected to exhibit strongest growth rate in Photometer & calorimeter market followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
The market segmentation includes different types of photometer such as microscope, multi-wave, fiber optic, infrared, ultraviolet, micro-plate, flame, and portable photometer. While the different types of calorimeter includes differential scanning calorimeter, isothermal micro-calorimeter, and adiabatic. Different applications of photometer and calorimeter that are included in the report are biomedical, process industry, aerospace, research, electronics, automotive, and others such as nano science, geology, and energy & synthetics. The market share of the photometer & calorimeter has been divided on the basis of different geographic regions such as the Americas, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (RoW).
This market research report includes the company profiles of the leading players in the photometer & calorimeter market. These company profiles consist of the company's overview, financial overview, business strategy, and the recent developments. Some of the major players from the photometer & calorimeter market are ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Swan Analytical Instruments AG (Switzerland), Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan), Setaram Instrumentation (France), Gooch & House (U.K.), and Hanna Instruments (U.S.).
Key Take Away:
- The photometer market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 12.19% from 2014–2020, while calorimeter market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 11.39%
- Analysis of photometer & calorimeter market with special focus on high growth application segment
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities in the photometer & calorimeter market
- Photometer & calorimeter market includes statistics by type, geography, and applications.
- The Porter's five forces has been explained in detail along with the value chain analysis for photometer & calorimeter market
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets to give an overall view of photometer & calorimeter market
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue and market shares
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2481583/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/photometer-and-calorimeter-market-by-type-portable-photometer-flame-photometer-bomb-calorimeter-reaction-calorimeter--other-photometers--calorimeters--application-and-geography---global-forecast-to-2013---2020-300001963.html