LONDON, Jan. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report analyzes the global market for physical vapor deposition (PVD) equipment, material deposited by the process and deposition services, and assesses the worldwide growth potential for this technology from 2014 through 2019.
Use this report to:
- Determine the current status of the global PVD market, with an emphasis on developments in the past two years.
- Receive an analysis of the value of PVD systems, materials deposited, and services provided by type of system, material, and industry segment.
- Gain an insight into the current status of the industry in relation to the global economy and the impact it has on equipment demand.
- Learn about market leaders and their approximate share of the market.
- The global market for physical vapor deposition (PVD) equipment, materials, and services was worth roughly $19 billion in 2013. The market is expected to increase to nearly $20.3 billion in 2014 and $26.4 billion in 2019, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% for the period of 2014 to 2019.
- PVD materials as a segment is expected to grow from about $11.3 billion in 2014 to $15.0 billion in 2019, a CAGR of 6.0% from 2014 to 2019.
- PVD services are expected to increase from $1.5 billion in 2014 to $2.0 billion in 2019, a CAGR of 5.7% from 2014 to 2019.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/196573/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers