ATHENS, March 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Eurobank, named Best Retail Bank in Greece for the 3rd consecutive year by internationally acclaimed World Finance magazine is proud to announce that "€pistrofi App", the mobile application for Eurobank's "€pistrofi" cards loyalty program, has been shortlisted for the 2017 Loyalty Magazine Awards for the 2nd successive year.
Eurobank & Warply - the leading company in Mobile Loyalty & Payments - recently launched the redesigned & enhanced "€pistrofi App", fortifying the five-year successful collaboration between the two organizations.
With more than 2.2 million credit & debit card holders participating and with a network of more than 7.500 affiliated merchants, "€pistrofi" is the largest & most distinguished cards loyalty program in Greece. More importantly, "€pistrofi" is the only cards loyalty program in the Greek market to reward all debit card transactions. Transparent, simple & easy-to-use, it offers a "win-win-win" proposition to all parties involved.
Numbers speak for themselves: more than 200.000 unique registered users & 80.000 active users each month make "€pistrofi App" the cornerstone of the "€pistrofi" loyalty program & contribute significantly to the Bank's annual turnover.
The launch of the renewed "€pistrofi App" is a statement to Eurobank's commitment to delivering high net worth, innovative & digital services to its customers. It builds on the five-year collaboration with Warply & combines the best of two worlds: a leading cards loyalty program and a cutting edge technology & digital solutions provider.
"€pistrofi App", integrated with Warply Engage Marketing Cloud, is enriched with a plethora of new & pioneering features, offering to its customers a unique mobile experience. More specifically, the new mobile application offers:
- "Scan card" registration functionality, ensuring registration at a touch of a button.
- An enhanced transactions analysis, allowing real-time access to collected / redeemed euros per transaction, over a 12 month period.
- Instant notifications of euros about to expire, via a special push message.
- New interactive, easy-to-navigate menu, enabling user personalization.
- An ongoing on-boarding process, via the "Member get Member" functionality, where existing customers act as ambassadors to recruit friends & family.
- Updated interactive maps, enabling navigation to closest merchant via Google Maps.
- New rich push notifications capabilities (videos, images, instant answer etc).
"€pistrofi App" manages to achieve its goal of maintaining an innovative character and interactively communicate with its customers, while providing them top quality services that are relevant to them.
SOURCE Eurobank Ergasias SA