CHARLESTON, S.C., Aug. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Pixrit (pronounced 'picture-it') has launched the first ever all-in-one platform to help photographers manage their photos and auto-share them to their social networks. Pixrit combines the fastest social media manager with state-of-the-art galleries, thus birthing the ultimate online platform.
"Pixrit's state-of-the-art features make it not only significantly faster, but the intuitive visually-driven interface is far easier to use," says Todd Surber, owner and founder of Pixrit, LLC. "Our image-forward design is ideal for photographers and visual artists to see and arrange their posts to be scheduled."
Until now, social media managers have functioned with plain, single-upload, calendar-based interfaces. "Pixrit has completely changed the way we manage our social media. This is going to revolutionize the industry," notes Ben Chrisman, world–renowned photographer of Chrisman Studios.
Pixrit is a cloud-based platform that places images up-front and center at all times. Its unique features include, among others:
- A combination of social media manager and showcasing galleries, whereby only a single upload is required for backing up, sharing, or presenting to current and future clients
- The ability to schedule posts up to 20 times faster than Hootsuite and 12 times faster than Buffer and Sprout Social. Users can upload and schedule a month's worth of sharing to 5 social networks in less than 5 minutes
- Bulk capabilities for uploading, applying content (unique for each network), editing, arranging, staging and sharing
- A Social Sidebar that displays all social activity for all networks
- A Social Library that stores all images with their captions and hashtags
- Automatic image resizing uniquely optimized for each network
- And much, much more. For a complete listing, go to www.pixrit.com/features
- - - - -
As reviewed by FStoppers.com, 07/13/17:
"Pixrit has definitely put a lot of thought into what a photographer wants or needs in a media manager. Adding in the ability to host galleries for clients was just brilliant. It's super-fast in every aspect, flows well, and once you get used to how it works, can really speed up your posting. The GUI is sleek and well designed with room for all kinds of new features down the road."