PLANO, Texas, April 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Easter celebrations wouldn't be the same without the overload of decorations, family outings, and of course, Sunday brunch. Avoid stressing over how much the Easter bunny is taking out of the bank, and instead, save the headache for entertaining the in-laws.
"Easter should be a time to relax with friends and family and embrace that spring is finally here," says Kevin Strawbridge, President of online savings hub DealTaker.com. "No one wants a dark financial cloud ruining the party, so plan smart and save early. Taking time to search out deals is rewarding when you realize that you can save on just about everything."
Where to save:
- Easter Baskets: Make it easy this year with an all-in-one filled Easter basket from PersonalCreations.com. Even better, order early to catch the sale price of $19.99.
- Candies and Chocolates: Chocolate.com offers 10% off all orders using the code LUCKY10 allowing for guilt-free chocolate bunnies. Fill the eggs with loads of chocolates and candies!
- Easter Dresses and Hats: Make sure the giant Easter bunny visits the kids at this year's hunt. Get all your Easter needs at BuyCostumes.com for 20% off more than one purchase.
- Easter Accessories: Keep everyone hoppy and stock up on egg decorating kits, stuffed animals, Easter gel gems and flags at HearthSong.com using a Dealtaker.com exclusive coupon of 15% off orders of $65.00 or more.
- Easter Greetings: Send the Easter Party invitation using American Greetings, which offers a free trial of unlimited access to 1000's of E-cards and invitations.
- Easter Decorations: From stuffers to plastic Easter eggs and other craft and hobby supplies, Oriental Trading is offering 40% off over 150 Easter Items. Order now, before the stock starts to get low and prepare your home with all the goodies.
DealTaker.com is the premier destination for consumers looking to spend less and get more. A free coupon site for members to share and take deals, DealTaker.com makes it easy to save on merchandise and services including food, travel, electronics, home furnishings, jewelry and pet supplies, among others. Founded in Plano, Texas in 2004, DealTaker.com works with more than 2,500 stores, close to 70,000 followers on Twitter and more than 280,000 deal-sharing members to provide over 9,000 active coupons and deals every day.