MERIDEN, Conn., Jan. 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Planet Home Lending, LLC, a national lender and servicer, opened 26 active distributed retail branches and brought on 165 mortgage loan originators in 2018. Planet Home Lending also enjoyed additional growth in 2018 in its other channels.
"We have taken a very deliberate approach to how we conduct business and how we want to grow our business," said Michael Dubeck, CEO and president of Planet Home Lending. "The industry continues to fluctuate based on rates; however, we are proving that it is possible to be stable and provide consistency to your clients through offering a variety of loan products."
Planet Home Lending enjoyed several other successes last year:
- Planet Management Group grew its private client Sub-Servicing Portfolio by 300 percent
- The correspondent division expanded its client base by 40 percent
- Planet Renovation Capital expanded to serve nine states and added a new loan origination system
- Planet Home Lending's Retention Retail operation opened a new office in Mt. Laurel, N.J.
- The company rolled out 66 loan programs and products
- To support the new branches, Planet added the Surefire CRM and launched Skymore™, a personal digital mortgage assistant
- Partnering with the National Forest Foundation to donate three trees for every loan closed in 2019
The company also was able to trim the origination costs in its retention division and saw significant growth in its distributed retail loan volume.
"Approaching the industry from the standpoint of what can we do better, and what can we improve, has been the foundation for our continued success," Dubeck added. "We are focused on making sure we provide the best service using the right tools to meet the needs of consumers."
About Planet Home Lending, LLC
Founded in 2007, Planet Home Lending is a privately held, national residential mortgage lender with multiple business channels uniquely positioned to provide competitive products and services. The company is an approved originator and servicer for FHA, VA, and USDA as well as a Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae Seller/Servicer, a full Ginnie Mae Issuer and approved sub-servicer, and a Standard & Poor's-and Fitch-rated special and prime residential servicer. Planet Home Lending, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Lender. For more information about Planet Home Lending, please visit https://planethomelending.com/.
SOURCE Planet Home Lending