NEW YORK, Dec. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
"Plant growth regulators market projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6%"
The plant growth regulators market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2015 to 2020. The market is further driven by factors such as technology and product development of innovative plant growth regulators that can be cost-effective as well as used on a wide range of crops. The high growth potential in emerging markets and untapped regions provide new growth opportunities for market players.
"Gibberellins accounted for the largest market share in 2014"
Among the types of plant growth regulators such as auxins, cytokinins, gibberellins, and others, gibberellins accounted for the largest market share, followed by cytokinins and auxins. Gibberellins are used on a large scale in regions where there is extensive production and cultivation of fruits & vegetables.
"Fruits & vegetables leads the market with the largest share"
On the basis of crop types, the plant growth regulators market is led by the fruits & vegetables segment, followed by oilseeds & pulses and cereals & grains. These are used on a large scale in regions where there is extensive production and cultivation of fruits & vegetables.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20% and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation – C level – 60%, Director level – 25%, Others – 15%
- By Region – North America - 10%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 40%, RoW – 30%
Leading players such as FMC Corporation (U.S.), Syngenta AG (Switzerland), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), and Nufarm Limited (Australia) have been profiled in the report. The other players include Xinyi Industrial Co. Ltd (China), Nippon Soda Co. Ltd (Japan), Valent BioSciences Corporation (U.S.), Bayer CropScience (Germany), and Tata Chemicals Limited (India).
Reasons to buy this report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the global plant growth regulators market
- To gain wide ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios and key strategies adopted by them
- To gain insights of the major countries/regions in which the plant growth regulators market is flourishing
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03458907-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001