NEW YORK, Oct. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2nd edition of the 'Plumbers Merchants Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis' provides an informed and up-to-date review of this marketplace, with forecasts to 2020 considering major market influences such as Brexit. It contains over 80 pages of industry analysis and illustrates the diverse nature of this industry, recent performance and the development of competitive channels, such as the Internet and DIY multiples. Product groups covered include; plumbing & drainage (including bathroom products), heating, ventilation & air conditioning & kitchen furniture, worktops and appliances.
Key content covered:
- Detailed assessment of the market – analysis of the market structure and recent developments within the market.
- Market prospects to 2020 – market value, opportunities, Brexit etc.
- Detailed information – market size, influencing, market factors, key players and merchants' customers.
- Analysis by product group – market size, product mix, sector trends and merchants' market share are covered for plumbing & drainage (including bathroom products), heating, ventilation & air conditioning & kitchen furniture, worktops and appliances.
Key areas of insight:
- Analysis of market size and a comprehensive review of key factors and trends influencing the market – impact of construction trends, economic environment, consumer expenditure and purchasing trends – and the likely impact of Brexit etc.
- Market performance prospects from 2016 to 2020 – construction forecasts by key end-use market, key influences and development of merchant activities, opportunities etc.
- Review of leading national plumbers merchants and other key regional merchants.
- Identification of key customer groups in merchants' market – the performance of merchants and DIY multiples, influence of Internet sales.
- Review of market structure – supply chain analysis for lightside product distribution.
Key areas covered in the report include:
THE PLUMBERS MERCHANTS
- Leading national merchants - turnover, company structure, review of recent performance, market share.
- Regional merchants – identification of key players, turnover, main product areas and branch numbers.
- Buying groups – increasing importance in the merchants' market and identification of the main groups.
- Merchants' characteristics – product ranges, profitability.
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the merchant sector.
THE PLUMBERS MERCHANTS MARKET
- The merchants' market – key characteristics of the market, analysis by value from 2011-2015, trends and forecasts from 2016-2020.
- Dominance by national merchants – market mix by merchant type.
- Market trends and major factors influencing market development.
- Identification of merchants' main customers.
- Product pricing trends in the industry.
- Review of market structure – lightside product distribution.
- Merchants' share of construction output and how this has changed in recent years.
PRODUCTS AND SUPPLIERS IN THE MERCHANTS MARKET
- Product groups reviewed: bathroom products, shower products, pipes and fittings, kitchen furniture and appliances, domestic heating, ventilation and air conditioning, non-domestic space and water heating.
- Product mix for plumbers' merchants in 2015.
- Analysis by product group - market size 2011-2015, with forecast to 2016 and product mix within each sector. Review of products including recent trends and factors affecting sector.
- Forecast of expected market development – short term prospects in 2016 and medium term prospects up to 2020.
- Positive and negative factors affecting the market – performance of UK economy post EU Referendum, housebuilding, consumer confidence & spending.
- Outlook for the plumbers' merchants' market through to 2020 and key drivers
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04246045-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/plumbers-merchants-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300351287.html