SEATTLE, April 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Downtown Seattle is now home to the city's most exciting global creative agency, Plume21 (http://www.plume21.com).
The company was founded in 2009 by Thomas Lamprecht and Kristina Muller-Eberhard, artists and business visionaries who bring to each project a wealth of experience and intuition. The firm's core specialties lie in brand development, advertising and marketing across all media, with particular emphasis on integrated communications including broadcast, print, digital, design, public relations and media placement.
Prior to establishing Plume21, Thomas Lamprecht, Chief Creative Officer and Co-President, helped build the fastest-growing divisions for both Grey Global Group (San Francisco) and DraftFCB (Seattle). During his more than 25 years' industry experience, Lamprecht's creative and strategic leadership has garnered a long list of top industry awards and successes for his clients and agencies, which range from major Madison Avenue firms and global Fortune 100 brands to numerous smaller companies.
"We love our big clients but also like supporting smaller, growing businesses, as we believe them to be the future of our global economy. Regardless of their size, our passion is to help our clients grow," notes Lamprecht.
Lamprecht's accomplishments in music and art are as impressive as his business career. His work has been shown in venues ranging from Carnegie Hall to Kunsthalle Basel (Switzerland). An internationally published art critic and theorist, he has also served on the faculties of major art institutions, including Parsons School of Design (New York) and the Breda College of Art and Design (Netherlands).
Kristina Muller-Eberhard, Executive Creative Director and Co-President, is a strategic creative leader whose career in advertising and marketing includes over two decades of award-winning work on a wide range of top national and global accounts. Her expertise embraces brand development, integrated marketing, consumer, retail, B2B communications and digital, including social media. Her work has resulted not only in many prestigious awards and recognitions, but has also led to such distinctions as an invitation to the White House. A highly accomplished artist whose work has been exhibited worldwide, the multilingual Muller-Eberhard holds degrees from Aiglon College, Chesieres Villars (Switzerland), Lewis & Clark College and Parsons School of Design.
Together and individually, a selection of Lamprecht and Muller-Eberhard's notable clients and campaigns include:
- Oracle -- Brand awareness and marketing campaigns.
- Sun Microsystems -- New branding, digital marketing and awareness.
- United Airlines -- Rebranding from old-fashioned and corporate image of this oldest US carrier to friendly and approachable one during the company's Chapter 11 restructuring.
- Kawasaki -- Introducing new brands and creating strategic marketing communications.
- Hewlett-Packard -- Products marketing and collateral materials.
- IBM -- New products introduction marketing campaigns.
- Dom Perignon (part of Diageo brands) -- Awareness campaigns, marketing and collateral.
- Sauza -- Introduction of a new brand and repositioning of Tequila as a category in the US market.
- Parker -- Campaigns to high-luxury consumer audience.
- Gold -- High-end designer jewelry campaigns.
- Tonik -- New industry category was created with a new brand and product. This edgy campaign for health insurance for young adults was featured on NBC News and The Tonight Show.
- AT&T -- Marketing campaigns for wireless products.
- T-Mobile -- Creating interactive applications and "Playground" stores that redefined retail consumer experience.
Situated at 2211 5th Avenue, Plume21 is the hippest new arrival in the section of Seattle's Belltown neighborhood that is home to Tom Douglas's Palace Kitchen, the Wexley School for Girls, and nationally recognized Top Pot Doughnuts. The chic, highly anticipated Hotel 5 is soon to be unveiled directly across the street.
Muller-Eberhard and Lamprecht gave the 6,000-square-foot space an airy, open-plan remodel, flooding it with natural light and installing classic modern furnishings, infusing the old brick building with contemporary energy. The office section occupies approximately 4,500 square feet, including a 12-seat conference room, while the remaining 1,500-square-foot area is devoted to art exhibitions. Lamprecht has selected a number of Muller-Eberhard's and his own works for the introduction of Plume21's new headquarters, but he will curate and host shows for different emerging and established artists in the future.
Explains Lamprecht, "Our growing firm needed a larger space where we could both do our work and inspire the best in creative thinking. I incorporated the exhibition space to illustrate the unique nature of Plume21: our commitment to the highest quality of ideas in branding, advertising and integrated marketing in the environment that can draw inspiration from the highest level of visionary artistic invention."
Plume21 is an independent creative firm specializing in brand development, advertising, digital communications and design. Founded in 2009, the company is headquartered in downtown Seattle. The gallery is open by appointment only. For more information, visit http://www.plume21.com.
Photo: Kristina Muller-Eberhard and Thomas Lamprecht
Follow Plume21 online:
Media Contact: Lori Randall, (206) 579-2448 or [email protected]