SILICON SLOPES, Utah, June 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Pluralsight, the enterprise technology learning platform, today announced it will host the Pluralsight Create the Future Summit at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara on June 22, 2017.
Designed to address the growing challenges of the digital landscape, the Create the Future Summit showcases how the pace of technology is transforming the way businesses operate. The event will bring together hundreds of enterprise business leaders and provide an open forum to discuss innovation and collaborate with fellow disruptors challenging the status quo.
Attendees will also hear from industry luminaries as they discuss why acquiring and developing technology talent is the only way to gain a true competitive edge.
Featured speakers at the Create the Future Summit include:
- Jose Manuel Elizardo, Autodesk technical specialist -- Elizardo will share how virtual reality and immersive experiences are game-changing technologies that bring a whole new dimension to visualization.
- Nate Walkingshaw, Pluralsight CXO and best-selling author -- Walkingshaw will discuss how to keep up with the speed of technology and successfully navigate digital disruption, as well as share tips from his new book, "Product Leadership: How Top Product Managers Launch Awesome Products and Build Successful Teams."
- Matt Thomson, VenueNext director of training and operations -- Thomson's presentation will focus on how to leverage technology at sporting venues, including insights from his experience creating and deploying the state-of-the-art, game-day experience for Levi's Stadium.
- Leah Hunter, Fast Company journalist and author of "Augmented Reality for the Industrial Enterprise: A Hands-On Introduction to Rapid AR Development" -- Hunter will dive into the human side of technology and augmented reality, sharing the endless possibilities these technologies offer for a wide range of industries.
- Pluralsight customers, Tamera Scholz, VMware senior director, technical education and Joshua Clark, Cisco senior manager, engineering L&D -- Scholz and Clark will each share their organization's experience with Pluralsight and the impact the technology learning platform has had on their teams and overall businesses.
The free event will be held at Levi's Stadium and begin at 8:00 a.m. PDT. To reserve a seat for the event, visit https://learn.pluralsight.com/event/santa-clara-summit.
Pluralsight is an enterprise technology learning platform that delivers a unified, end-to-end learning experience for businesses across the globe. Through a subscription service, companies are empowered to move at the speed of technology, increasing proficiency, innovation and efficiency. Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight provides members with on-demand access to a digital ecosystem of learning tools, including adaptive skill tests, directed learning paths, expert-authored courses, interactive labs and live mentoring. For more information, visit pluralsight.com.
Mariangel Babbel, 801-784-9150
Sr. Manager, Communications
Katy Kenealy, 801-828-6056
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pluralsight-to-host-create-the-future-summit-at-levis-stadium-in-the-bay-area-300476302.html