NEW YORK, Oct. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The world's largest online project management conference – IIL's International Project Management Day: Ensuring a Sustainable Future – is set to go live November 5, 2015. Thousands of professionals from around the globe, from project managers to C-suite executives, will come together to hear insights into the future of project management, business, and sustainability.
The virtual conference, created by global training organization International Institute for Learning, Inc., will feature 8 keynotes with live Q&A and more than 35 video presentations on Project, Program, and Portfolio Management; Sustainability/Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR); Leadership; and Business Strategy. Participants will hear from innovators and thought leaders that are changing "business as usual," including:
- Curtis Ravenel, Global Head of Sustainable Business and Finance, Bloomberg L.P. – Keynote
- Don Kingsberry, Enterprise PMO Leader, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation – Keynote
- Steve Del Grosso, 2015 Chairman of the Board, Project Management Institute (PMI®) Board of Directors
- Fulya Kocak, Director of Sustainability, Clark Construction Group – Keynote
- Dr. Harold Kerzner, Executive Director of Project Management, IIL – Keynote
- Judith W. Umlas, Senior Vice President, IIL – Keynote
- Dr. Ed Hoffman, Chief Knowledge Officer, NASA
- Sarina Arcari, PMP, 2015 Kerzner Award Winner and Staff VP, Implementation Management Office, WellPoint Military Care
"IIL has hosted events in honor of International Project Management Day for the past 11 years," said E. LaVerne Johnson, IIL Founder, President, and CEO. "We are thrilled to have the opportunity to celebrate International Project Management Day through this virtual conference, as well as to share critical knowledge and best practices with professionals around the world. We have brought together IIL's subject matter experts and speakers from many leading organizations. I believe this year's program is our strongest yet."
In addition to keynotes and presentations, attendees will be able to connect with speakers, network with fellow attendees, and visit sponsor booths for downloads and giveaways. PMI-certified practitioners can also earn up to 20 Professional Development Units (PDUs) to maintain their PMP® or PgMP® credential. Registrants will have access to all keynotes and video presentations for 90 days on demand.
For more information or to register for IIL's International Project Management Day 2015: Ensuring a Sustainable Future, please visit www.iil.com/international-project-management-day-2015.
SOURCE International Institute for Learning, Inc.