DUBLIN, Mar 03, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Poland Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
The market for tires across the country is projected to cross $ 2.7 billion mark by 2021. Passenger car tire segment dominated the country's tire market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well.
Increasing sales volume of varied vehicle segments, growing automobile fleet and gradually rising tire prices are expected to drive Poland tire market during 2016-2021. Moreover, rising per capita income of the consumers is expected to boost sales of passenger cars comprising sedans, hatchbacks, SUVs and luxury cars, which is forecast to augment OEM tire sales in the coming years.
Tire radialization is witnessing an increasing trend in Poland, prominently in the light commercial vehicle and passenger vehicle tire segments. Bridgestone operates two tire manufacturing plants in the country; and Goodyear and Michelin operate one tire plant each in Poland.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Poland tire market.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
- Apollo Vredestein Opony Polska sp.
- Bridgestone Poznan Sp.
- Continental Opony Polska Sp
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires Polska Sp.
- Hankook Tire Polska Sp.
- Kumho Tire Co., Inc.
- Michelin Polska S.A.
- Nokian Tyres plc.
- Pirelli Polska Sp.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Poland Tire Production Overview
5. Poland Tire Market Outlook
6. Poland Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
7. Poland Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
8. Poland Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. Poland Off-The-Road (OTR) Tire Market Outlook
10. Poland Two-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Development
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Poland Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rx6xd/poland_tire
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/poland-tire-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2021---growing-automobile-fleet-and-gradually-rising-tire-prices-are-expected-to-drive-growth---research-and-markets-300417555.html
SOURCE Research and Markets